WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

Cost my brother (Macey) 350$ to get a full XR6T standard exhaust system, simply cut the dump pipe off and welded it to the manifold.

Sounds decent, power was up (Brother had 170rwkw last dyno run which is standard except for the exhaust)

and it cost bugger all, we just put a couple of nice chrome tips which was 70$ on the end to finish it off :laughing:

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d
hmm well, apc in wangara wanted 1900 to get the same job done, but instead there using "steel blue" products??? is that an alright brand, haven't heard of them

all I have really heard of is pacemaker, lukey, redback

Dont go to APC in wangara, BF took his old car there for extractors and when they put them in they came out with dents and scratches all over them, was really dodgy. They took off a coolant pipe and didnt put it back on properlly and on the drive home we had that real wierd smell so we rang em back asking if they took a pipe off and they were like nah we didnt touch any of that when it was clear that they would have to, to get the extractor on. Just my 2c on a bad experience

• Member For: 16y 7m 16d

hey guys,

do any of you have experience in removing the front bumper to fit a larger cooler?

I plan on doing this in the next few days but I'm pretty skeptical on removing my bumper myself!

anyone that could help me out?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d
What do people know about getting permits for performance mods in WA? New thread hiddeous??

My dads close mate works at a pits (and I've had 4 yellow stickers on the WRX) but permits are a WOFTAM if you ask him (and I strongly agree even though he still made me buy them, but I was in no position to say no..)

a) If you have a legal mod, why should u need permits for it? Its legal isnt it...

b) If you have one illegal mod on your car with 10 permitted mods, they will still yellow you for that one mod. The pits wont care if you have permits (they will try and push u towards one to make money, however) as they will pass it anyway if its legal.

• Member For: 16y 4m 25d

cheers for the head up on this guys/girls. Spoke to the people wrkn there and have decided to get the extractors done with the cat. Also spoke to sum shops bout getting a new exhaust put on seperatly. Should work out cheaper now.

What do people know about getting permits for performance mods in WA? New thread hiddeous??

permits are a total waste of time.

had them done for the hq had permits for exhaust, minitubes, flat sheet metal tray, fibreglass front, injected motor etc etc. Got pulled over, cop said car was too loud, I produced permits for exhaust. cops reply was "well you could have changed it since that was issued, heres a yellow." wankers

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 20d
hey guys,

do any of you have experience in removing the front bumper to fit a larger cooler?

I plan on doing this in the next few days but I'm pretty skeptical on removing my bumper myself!

anyone that could help me out?

I like pulling stuff apart. Let me at it!! ha