WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d
surly theres gotta be some guru in perth some1 knows who wants a bit off moola for a simple amp install?? that's all I need really.. some1 who knows where all the wiring goes and can solder/heatshrink the joins etc so its all done properly... also some1 with sound/audio experience...

if not im gonna have to take it to audiocom and get them to do it... they will want like $300 and prob wont even do it properly like they did my last ute... I ended up pulling it all out and doing a bodge job myself which was better :S and im a joke with this stuff... I can tell u that :P

Maybe PM Ramon (WRXRW) as his stereo guy might be able to do such a simple job?

Judging by the work on F6Fm WRXRW and the S201, he's very good and knows his sh*t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Did anyone notice the hat that the truckie who was rescued by jetski couple of days ago was wearing during media interviews??

Must be a proud T owner!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 10d
Im not surprised the swissvax sheild has a killer feel / finish to it, Leigh! Any pics?

I was reading up about it and it seems top stuffl! Getting up in price (well I suppose its only a 18th of what the gucci swissvax stuff costs) but the finish is supposed to be awesome!

Next car I'll try the Swissvax sheild or concourso if I have some more money in the bank!

Mat,

I thought that I had some pics here at work but can't find them. I will get them from home tonight.

Leigh

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
surly theres gotta be some guru in perth some1 knows who wants a bit off moola for a simple amp install?? that's all I need really.. some1 who knows where all the wiring goes and can solder/heatshrink the joins etc so its all done properly... also some1 with sound/audio experience...

if not im gonna have to take it to audiocom and get them to do it... they will want like $300 and prob wont even do it properly like they did my last ute... I ended up pulling it all out and doing a bodge job myself which was better :S and im a joke with this stuff... I can tell u that :P

I might know a guy who can do it for ya.. used to do all my gear back in the day and now I think just does cashies..

what amp is it?? let me know and il ask him what its worth etc