WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 18d
yer sub will go in when I sell my other car, love my music so cant go past the subs but I need more money and will get a custom design in the back.

And the rims I dont wanna damage them cos it would take months to get another one made up, only 4 sets of those particular ones in Aus and doin skid pan in a few weeks + I need to get 2 more tyres for the front rims cos the dick heads that put em on said I cant run 235's even though that's what the stock ones are lol. Just looks stupid with 225's cos the rim hangs out past the tyre so much lol

Depends on your offset and wheel width but I'd say you are restricted to a 225 with 20's.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d
'

You work with Cannon DSLR gear? Where you work? I need some stuff soon. Mainly memory cards but last time I was looking for new filters and walked out with a new lens :(

Mat

Try Super Dan I think he is at "the Good Guys" Also think that he recently had a name change to .... "Dilly Please" I think it was.

Mat y dont you get them OS? Last time in Bali I should have got the Ultra SD 4GB it was only about AUD 35 I said nah get one @ home.... big mistake.. Mum luvs hers its fast and top quality. When do you need it? I can tct you while were OS if you are willing to risk a bali job

D

• Member For: 18y 9m 4d
It was pretty funny miss. Huge mega typo I've ever seen lol.

Weekend worked and stayed home looking forward to this sat night. My friend hired a Chrysler

Limo for her birthday. Going to get pissed and act the idiot :D

How was yours??

hehehe ok I had a hangover,my weekend was great !

Got hit on the way home today on leach hwy f*ck f*ck f*ck !

driverside all panels behind cab and tray is bad.sigh.

I've had an axle straightened before, then it snapped a few months later, related or not I ain't sure but I won't be doing that again.

fraud are fitting it, they said they'll only charge me 1 hours labour, which isn't to bad. I really don't want to be doing it in the driveway in this weather.

thank f*ck today is over. longest day of my life ever.

got home a 2am, pissed.

got up at 6, had to get picked up cos was to pissed to drive.

spent next 3 hours shivering and pucking in the rain whilst trying to set out structural steel. which ain't easy at the best of times.

day didn't get much better after that.

• Member For: 16y 6m 13d

hey guys wheres a good place to get my amp and sub installed in perth? who knows any1 who has dealt with the Ford BA-BF's and can do up the setup at a pretty good price? I have all the equipment ready to go in... I tried to make a start myself.. but never been to good with audio on cars...

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 20d

Every ones getting busted up and broken.

A good sparky Jeremy.. Shurgs. My dad put all mine in with the help of me lol.

• Member For: 16y 6m 13d

surly theres gotta be some guru in perth some1 knows who wants a bit off moola for a simple amp install?? that's all I need really.. some1 who knows where all the wiring goes and can solder/heatshrink the joins etc so its all done properly... also some1 with sound/audio experience...

if not im gonna have to take it to audiocom and get them to do it... they will want like $300 and prob wont even do it properly like they did my last ute... I ended up pulling it all out and doing a bodge job myself which was better :S and im a joke with this stuff... I can tell u that :P