WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d

I am looking for the 2 stock pipes that go to the crossover people!

the one from the turbo, and the one from the under battery pipe. anyone got some laying around?

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
do you know any backpackers?

those f*ckers are always speeding in my car

mwahahaha I tried that with my sister in laws backpacker BF when I got a 115 in a 70 but the my sis in laws mate is a member of the fuzz and squealed and whinnied away at him until he changed his mind and said he cant take it cause he was scared... he was due on a plane back to canada in like 2 weeks as well !!!

talk about NOT taking one for the team FFS !! he was only like in his early 20's as well so not exactly an old and crusty by the book type dude!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
yewk!!!

Did anybody see ACA with Eddie everywhere?!? Poor fella got his old fella nipped by a brown snake!!! And how did he treat it? Jammed a cold Bundy can down there, I knew Bundy had a purpose cause its not really drinkable....

P.S. Bet that there aren't so many pee stops in the bushes on the next cruise...

hahaha @ bundy purpose!

I dont think he was only pissin, didnt he squat or something.... uggh theres all sorts of places revealed when squatting that would hurt like a mofo to get bitten on !!!!!!!! bags not suckin the poison out !!! unless it was jessica alba mwahaha

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
I was watching that.. He was hell rank, and to be on tv for having a snake bite on ya schlong. Moron in my opinion. lol

ROFL if that happened to one of my mates they would get so much shIt for months afterwards without them even being on TV !!

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at selling my Ute. Looking at moving up to a family car.

If anyones looking or knows someone looking for a BFII XR6T, 6 Speed Auto let me know. My utes look after extremly well, detailed every month, going to throw in my Radar detectorand GPS both hard wired in the dash. so no messy wires, Custom Xtreme Tune including the capa flash box. Oh and it has a luxury pack.

I will be putting it up offical for sale this weekend when I get some photos etc.

Really dont want to sell it. ( Love my ute) Wife wants kids! :(

In the mean time please PM for more details.

Dorko

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d

We looked at the GE turbo. Wife didnt like it as much as the new Freelander 2.

I loved it. But my opinion wasnt counted. At the moment it looks liek the Freelander HSE will be our pick. Cheap on fuel and heaps of luxury.

Dorko