WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 11m 25d
I'll make you work hard.

I do, I worked very hard today to finish by 2..

so basically no1 is keen for a night cruise on a friday ?

im way to lazy to do one on a sunday

• Member For: 16y 11m 25d

get use to it then Haha

its the best time for it, no1 looses any of their weekend time and im sure getting home 12ish isnt too bad even if u still have work, considering half of us are still on here talkin at the same hour

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

You wont be seeing me at a friday cruise much, It's pretty much my only night to go out and go wild

I work Sunday ;\

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Every second Sunday is good since I dont work those days but Friday night cruises are ok but always bulk police (or dickheads) if you stay in the city or go to the "hills" (ie Mundaring, Canning Dam, truck stop areas). But then last time was too far / too dark.

Sunday's are good but you dont wanna finish them too late because the Monday- Friday crew still want to be able to go home and not feel like their weekend is over!

But Thommo, your never going to keep everyone happy! For everyone person who is happy, one isnt so just organise a map you like, a time that suits you and post it up!

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

That's right Thommo you definately can't pleae every one!! I still like ending up at the Mundairing Wier Tavern but how about Mandurah - Cobblers Tavern was OK last time we dropped in there.

Shameless plug......

By the way are you going to enter in MotorVation 2009 with us????? We are having a dinner/get together to discuss on Thursday night at Nicholsons in Canning Vale 7ish, if you are interested. Let me know if you haven't already

D :stickpoke:

Guys, does anyone know anything about laser jammers??

I've got one Mat as Aaron mentioned but I haven't got it working 100% yet. The F*ckwits at audiocom only half wired it in then said it was too hard :crybaby:

I got it as a package from somewhere in QLD that sells them... It came with a modified Beltronics RX75 pro (in dash) detector, front & rear radar sensors, fornt & rear laser jamming units and an aftermarket speaker box. My old man has the same kit in his M3 and it's awesome. It picks up radar with plenty of time and the jammer does what it's supposed to :omg: They retail for ~$3.5k - $4k for the whole kit but if you're serious I'll be able to get you a bit of a discount as I've lined up lots of sales for him :wub: