WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 3d

Guys,

I have just had another clean up in here. This thread is fo Wa members to keep in touch and organise events etc. The Huffy slider drift off is a good example. It IS NOT a substitute for MSN/Facebook/My Space.

The constant dribble and single word posts are very annoying and have no place in this thread and will continue to be deleted as they appear. This thread is also NOT a dating service. If any WA members wish to chat up (or attempt to chat up...) other WA members They can do this on MSN/Facebook?My Space or via PM.

Please keep this in mind when posting in chit chat and have fun

Luke

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
Well it appears Flight Center ISNT "unbeatable" with their prices and dont seem willing to try either...

Was quoted $3200 for basic 3/4 star accomodation for a couple of weeks O/S and it turns out that I can get the SAME HOTELS (bar 1) for about $2350.

Useless pricks!

yeh they are f*cked !! quoted me about $3k for a gold coast trip last year for accom + flights.. did all the ringing round myself and got the exact same flights/accomo and the same dates and it was about $1900 !!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d
thanks for the heads up!!! I live near ocean reef so very close to home!!!! that sucks they shouldnt be allowd to egg ppl to race then do them!!! dodgy *beep*!

fark im near ocean reef and ive seen this ute as well I think - I was in my old mans merc which was just as well otherwise I woulda tried to race him mwahaha

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d

let us know when you plan to go esky, I'll bring the camera!

and thanks to all those for birthday wishes! not too much exciting stuff yet, but seeing the family on saturday.

and no stef, I didn't get any exciting present from you....... yet! :ladysman: :leghump:

Edited by XR06T

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

I was wondering where all my posts went, lol

Luke not trying being smart or anything but Isnt there already a cruise/events thread?

Maybe a change of the title of this topic should be made, Chit chat to me and many others just means to talk to W.A members about anything/everything.

Having said this though, making rules on what we are limited to talk about here only kills WA activity, but each to there own, you're the boss :idunno:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Happy Earth Day peeps!

Might not mean much to some of you but in my job, everything garden / pet related will eventually be turning "green" and we'll loose money if we ignore it

Of course we could go into the Climate Change issue (which really does go both ways ;)) but stuff like worm farms, organic "vegie" patches, rain water tanks (used to warer gardens), fertilizers that wont leak into the rivers causing all sorts of issues etc are becoming far more popular. Especially in newer areas like Hocking, Brighton etc

Edited by Mat

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Even in down south (I mean like Canning Vale & Bertram)they are doing those fancy water systems when they build new houses, Mark has had to plumb a few of them over the last couple of weeks.

D

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 20d
just you wait and see missy.

all the cool kids will be doing it......

Haha, wait an see heey I'll watch with the video camera. Or put some sticks on the road for some stack action lol jokes. Would be funny seeing grown men on three wheelers..