WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

go to bed ya silly girl, dont make me come over there :roflmbo:

edit: yes im typing this in my sleep, THAT DAMN GOOD.

Edited by AaronXR

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d
Well it appears Flight Center ISNT "unbeatable" with their prices and dont seem willing to try either...

Was quoted $3200 for basic 3/4 star accomodation for a couple of weeks O/S and it turns out that I can get the SAME HOTELS (bar 1) for about $2350.

Useless pricks!

Mat

COuld have given u the heads up here. Girl friend works at FC and can never match the deals we get. Try Travel Hostpot just ring and email only time I ever go in is to pick up tix. FC might come down $10/20 our next trip to Bali TH was $900 cheaper FC just told me to book it wasn't work their effort - but what about we'll beat it?? Nah we just say we cant get flights.... What a load of: :tonguepoke: &:banem:......... 24 sleeps.....

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Its actually pretty bad! If you say your unbeatable, then you actually have to be!

24 sleeps isnt long now :stirthepot: Its like being a kid again and waiting for Santa to come!!

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 4d

Im about 30 odd sleeps till im back to England and a bit of a wild trip around Europe for about 6 weeks...

Should be fun!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Where abouts u going in Europe?

6 weeks would be unreal! Couldnt imagine how it would feel to be away from work for that long!!

You got an F6 front bar for your car yeh? Where and how much if you dont mind me asking?

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 4d

More like where arent I going... My girlfriend has been great, done all the research and made all the bookings, but its been a lot of work and she has done a stirling job.

Back to England for few days - catch up with family, then onto Barcelona, Ibiza for few nights (prob wont be much sleep involved), onto Athens, Santorini, Mykonos then up to Venice, onto Rome for a quick look, Paris (maybe Monaco or St Tropez if I can fit it in, also thinking about doing a day tour to champagne for a wine thing at the Moet cellar) then up to Amsterdam for a few days, back to London for another week and home...

Gonna need plenty of multivits and berocca coz ill be fairly tired, and I know its a lot of travelling but ill get a few days in each place and ill get to see a fair bit. Cant wait to try the different foods in each place... Sit and watch the world go by and how it all works in the different places, cultures etc...

Have booked all our flights and put some deposits down for accom - getting a good bonus from work about a week before we go so bit of extra spending money which is good...

There is gonna be about 12 of my close mates over there at the time too, all going at roughly the same time. The girlfriend and I are doing our own thing seperate from everyone else but its been organised so that we are in the same places at the same times for Ibiza, Amsterdam and London so probly go off the rails around those times lol...

Anyone got any reccomendations that are a must do in any of those places that I can look into??

Nah, just standard BF front bar for me Mat...