WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 7d

anybody see Dan today???

hmmm...???

out in Swan Valley this arvo???

hmmm...???

I was out paintballing... anyone see me???

anyone see The White Knight with the pretty orange paint job?? yes, a rogue paintball that forced the T to take one for the team! bloody lucky it's water-based paint!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

And heres a vid of the HD (after autoglym wash, clay etc). Water Sheeting is brilliant!

31N-vHVb6Ck

Might not be as great as swissvax but its also 1K cheaper lol

Edited by tab

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 19d

Well I wasn't drunk, or under the influence of any drugs.. so yeah I'm pretty certain I did actually see them :D

Are you trying to suggest anything dude? :)

• Donating Members
Mate, I just watched that youtube vid and that is some serious sheeting. How much is it out of curiosity?

Apparently its not that expensive. The Mothers / Meg's waxes are about $40, whilst many of the Zaino, poorboys etc stuff is around $60-80ish. Going by the rest of the pricing structure it'll be in the middle somewhere!

I'm expecting the chamois and wax to set me back between $75-$100. Hopefully I wont get slugged for freight!

I used to use Meg's NXT gen car wash (about $20 for 2 litres) but swapped to the Autoglym car shampoo. At $13.95 for 500ml, its not as cheap but you can see the difference on a black car.

• Donating Members

Well I think I spoke a little too soon....

Cost of the HD Wax will be between $100-120. Spoke to the rep this morning and it's currently on a boat bound for the shores of Oz.. Not going to be sold in retail outlets, simply due to demand. 1 or 2 in the bigger places that sell a lot of Autoglym products but that's about it!

Mr Rep raved about it (but that his job so of course he's biased) but from the reviews / video's / pic's it looks like the goods! Apparently it will also last for months. IMHO the NXT gen stuff (at $40) only lasts a few weeks.

Its half the price of the "Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax" ($230ish) and slightly more than the "Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax" ($95ish) so it will be interesting to see! Either way im gonna pick it up when it arrives in the next week or 3!

The wolfgang stuff comes in a bling signed wooden casket thing and all of them come with applicators and microfiber cloth(s).

Shoulda bought a silver or blue car I think :laughing:

Edited by Mat