WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d
keep it away from the hills, plenty of pissed off ppl coming out of thier house a yelling abuse. cops told us that they gonna crack down of "races" in the area.

It definitely WILL avoid Mundaring / canning dam road / truckstop areas :) Meetpoints wont be highly patrolled areas (cops and security)

Was "low key" 3 or 4 years ago but with every ricer and his dog doing it on friday and Saturday nights... Im really suprised they dont sit the cops up there for a few weekends!

Best hills runs are left to early Sunday mornings and go south to the Dandalup area!

Edited by Mat

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 4d

I had a great time on the cruise, got a good run through mundaring weir so that made my night.. got 8.5 degrees castor wound into the car in the arvo and it felt really solid. we had a chat to the police at the kalamunda shops, they werent too phased, told us they have to follow it up when they get complaints.. no yellows handed out where we were so they were reasonable about it.

they did follow us out of the meetpoint so it was just a trek to maccas after that.

cant wait for our cruise now!!

• Member For: 17y 3m 13d

Yer busted muh cruise cherry, couldn't believe how many cars there were!! Didn't meet too many ppl (went by myself :crybaby:). Met Mat and one or two other guys, saw XF's car,(wheels looks SWEET btw) but that was about it. Had a good time, till my clutch started slipping :( can't handle the extra herbs and spices! Gonna have to smash the credit card again....

I didn't get a map, so that sucked. But I had a good time, saw some awesome cars, good night all round. Like you guys are saying, I can't wait for the 16th either! Hope I can get a new clutch by then, or there'll be trouble...

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 3d
hey all ladies and jellybeans, I just got back from Bluewater Grill @ the old Heathcote site. I must say it is the best restaurant I've been to in a long time, originally being from the hotel / restaurant game, it does take a lot to impress me, but this place did.

it's Frasers' sister restaurant high on the waterfront in applecross.

food 10/10, service 10/10, wine knowledge of the waitress 10/10, wine list 10/10 prices aren't as much as I thought, but well worth a look.

we ended up staying for three hours after lunch just sitting there enjoying the view, best view in Perth, I kid you not!

Highly recommend everyone goes there, even just once for a special occasion.

Cheers

That Dan Guy

yeh that place is great !!! my mates the Manager at Frasers and he sent us there one night and I was very impressed !!! Being the manager he always puts a word in for us so we get pole position tables and awesome service - the food was fantastic as well and love the view !!

your right about the prices too, was about 1/3 less than I thought it was gonna be!

• Member For: 17y 3m 13d
dzturbd your cars are hotttt by the way.

lookin forward to the 16th

Cheers chikt! I saw a yellow ute, so I assume it was yours, but it was from a great distance. Would've liked to have checked out those rims of yours! I'll see em on the 16th though! :crybaby:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d
So whats the go for may's cruise?

Friday 16th May. 8pm meet for a 8.30ish leave. Will need full tank of fuel but that's only cause there may not be much BP98 around!

Have two meetpoints in mind. Both just off the freeway that arent too busy. One includes a tunnel run to kick things off!

If its dry / mainly dry it'll head a bit north and across. If its wet and windy , it'll be kept local & undercover with warm food nearby lol

EDIT: I REALLY HOPE ITS DRY!!!! Google maps FTW!!!

Edited by Mat