WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 7d
Think I spotted superdan pulling into that hippo creek place in Scarborough?

yup, was great! had an ostrich fillet with monkey gland dressing!!

there was another white T sedan out the front too, I thought I was the only one in the state, haha!

Guest newl
  • Guests

Nup. There's another one just around the corner from my girlfriends place. Might print out a calling card and swing it around and then hit the black turbo a few doors down from that one and I _think_ that there's another one on the street too. lol

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 14d

well its official, my car is a POS.

After 12 years of some sh*t cars, ford give us a decent engine, box and turbo yet skimp on the other stuff. Dont get me wrong I've always liked Fords (even have a ford bedspread for past 5 years lol) BUT on a brand new car, warranty work shouldnt be a monthly thing

Headlights and interior lights finally shat themselves when I went and met Kieran for our hills run. Making some funny clicking sounds too! When you wind the window up or down, the lights started flickering but now that doesnt even happen!

last time it was "it must have just been a small issue & your headlights are ok now". Like **** they are :buttonit: I can live without lights for a night but it was either a) wait an hr for ford tow truck or b) drive 20min home via the freeway! VERY lucky it didnt happen in the hills. Could have ended very badly!

Looks like it will need a new stalk (not a carried item??) so will leave the car at ford in Ozzy Park for a few days to get the oil leaks / brakes fixed properly (MY wrx had NO oil leaks at 175k kms yet the taxi's done 20K kms and it now has 2).

Only fair to expect the job done properly (and I dont mind if it takes few days) but loan car is fair call and im sure a phoon for a day or two will make me feel much less annoyed :biggrin:

Kieran, how was your drive? Sorry couldnt make it past Powis :(

Edited by Mat

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 4d

best of luck with getting a new stalk, hopefully they do have some!

if it is intermittent with the windows as well it may not actually be the stalk. all of my problems were stalk related. there is a member here who has been having some similar electrical problems, power windows not working with the ac, doors not locking wtc. his username is TURBOTAXI, and he has a big thread on it on ff.au in the b series section.

Cruise was good actually, will post in the cruise thread with some more info!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 4d

is the relay the big white square thing in the fuse box? if so we swapped the headlight one with one from my car and it didn't help.

Edited by XR06T