WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d

yer that was the one I ended up buyin, 5 people went to look at it before it was even in the paper, so I quickly put a deposit down and got it off the floor, they were sooo good to me, held it till I got all my finance and sh*t together

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d
Hi guys whats heppening. Keeping in trouble I see :) Just got married over the weekend. Will be back on sunday. Whens the next cruise. April?

:cleanhouse: CONGRATULATIONS Macca

THat came around really quick.. Cruise is 13th info on thread

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 2d
Spewing didn't get to read the dirt!!! Least you got rid of the reference to driving styles which is what my point has been.

Well I read it, and you didn't miss much :kissmy:

The discussion provided a few infantile views on what constitutes acceptable behaviour on a cruise, something I hope we will not see on our next outing here in WA.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 6m 1d

Yes there was discussion about what appears to be stupid and irresponsible behavior on a recent event held by a Perth car club.

I’ve always thought it was no secret and was blatantly obvious, but for the record fordxr6tubo.com absolutely does not condone this sort of conduct. We encourage cruise participants in anything organised through this site to have fun and enjoy themselves, but not where it is unashamedly flouting laws and will potentially lead to damage to persons/property.

If we ever receive any information in this regard IT WILL be passed on to the relevant authorities. This forum is not a haven for hoons, so I apologise if that disappoints anyone.

But anyway.....enough of the bad stuff. How about that weather ey?