WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 4d
how u doin dirty32 haven't seen ya in a while don't really come on here much but I heard that I was mentioned so I thought I'd have a quick geeze..how's your ute treating ya? happy I talked u into one?

Im good mate... ute is going Ok, could be a lot better lol. How is yours?

Met with DRTYBOOST on sat morning and took his ute for a bit of a spin... f*kin loved it, makes me realise that I need to get modding...

Im getting some go fast bits together now and will prob try do them all in one hit & get it tuned so shouldnt be too long now.

Goran - again, cheers for Sat. Jealous... Loved the power... Cant wait to get a tune now!

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d

ok boys, look out 4 me, north mostly. plate will soon be changin 2 miss psi. yellow ute ull know me wen ya see me, im the chick that cant get the grin off my face haha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d
ok boys, look out 4 me, north mostly. plate will soon be changin 2 miss psi. yellow ute ull know me wen ya see me, im the chick that cant get the grin off my face haha

Did you end up buying that one in Wangara?

One of my work mates was talking about looking at a yellow uterus down the road from work (in Wangara) but NFI what he ended up doing!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 18d

You're in my hood so will see you around, although I'm not out and about a lot really!

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

If there was any reason to try and race a car I saw it today. A green Expensive Daewoo ute, big twin zorst, flames in the tint and the number plates that said FPV EATER. I was driving down Cambridge street today in Subi when I saw it and just had to see what it had. Unfortunately it's not the best of streets to pass on with all of the parked cars on the left but I did manage to find a spot. Has anyone else seen this ute?

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 29d
HI all I need a BF cat section off turbo. So if you have changed your system and have one laying around can you PM me or call me . Would also consider BA. Arron 0411733583.

Come on guys someone must have changed their exhaust and have the front section with cat laying around.