WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 24d
Where abouts in ellenbrook? We are moving to malvern springs in a few months. Sounds like there is a few nice T6's out there!

Yeah, there is another Black Typhoon, like mine but a BA I think, as well as a few XR6T's, I saw a white one the other day in the IGA car-park, with an XR8 bonnet bulge, looked pretty neat.

• Member For: 17y 7m 19d

Is Fordxr6turbo.com going to enter powercruise in perth this year? or who ever wants to enter just enters indivdually.

Event: Powercruise 2008

Date: 11th & 12th October 2008

Venue:Barbagello Raceway

Sponsers:Carline Mufflers & Supercheap Auto

post-11169-1202802760_thumb.jpg

Edited by DRTYBOOST

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d

I'll be there with stockies on the rear. Can clubs enter at all? This is the first time its been to Perth so its new to me. I've seen some vids from over east and it looks like a great day

• Member For: 17y 7m 19d

yeh I kno should be a awsom day, hopefully have external gate installed by then :danceforme:

we should encourage all of our members on here to go, so we can show the V8 boys what were made off.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 17d

Youngy's going in the drift comp at power cruise lol!! No cruising for me for the next few weeks as I'll be pulling the front end apart on Friday and attaching some new goodies :-) Aliens have also stolen the tread off my rear tyres so need to get some new boots!

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d

Ok boys and girls I think it might be time to nominate New cruise controllers for 2008

Alan and Steve have been great over the last few years in maintaining the W.A section of these forums but I think due to them being really busy as of late and no cruises being made since late July last year We should have more active members doing the job :unsure:

If This is the go-ahead I'm gonna nominate XR06T (Kieran) To be one of the 2 new Cruise Controllers.

Cheers.

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 1d
Ok boys and girls I think it might be time to nominate New cruise controllers for 2008

Alan and Steve have been great over the last few years in maintaining the W.A section of these forums but I think due to them being really busy as of late and no cruises being made since late July last year We should have more active members doing the job :innocent:

If This is the go-ahead I'm gonna nominate XR06T (Kieran) To be one of the 2 new Cruise Controllers.

Cheers.

If he is keen to take on the job... and I'm with Luke, are you putting up your hand?