WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

I'm keen :spoton:

How about this Friday??? Rocko guys can meet at Rhinos like usual and depending on who else is interested we can organise 1 or possibly 2 more meet points? If there's enough interest I'll organise some sort of mud map but if it's only us SOR bogans we can just wing it like usual :freak:

Is the missus gonna let you come this time Andrew??? :kissmy:

Pm me your number Mike and I'll let you know what we're doing later in the week. Me and Aaron will most likely go for some sort of cruise Friday if nothing eventuates from here :freak:

• Member For: 17y 8m 19d
I'm keen :spoton:

How about this Friday??? Rocko guys can meet at Rhinos like usual and depending on who else is interested we can organise 1 or possibly 2 more meet points? If there's enough interest I'll organise some sort of mud map but if it's only us SOR bogans we can just wing it like usual :roflmbo:

Is the missus gonna let you come this time Andrew??? :kissmy:

Harsh man :surrenderwave: If she still wants to get married in march she will. I will be there for sure. :buttrock:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

sounds good!

think we also need to organise a nice hills day cruise. I have a nice map in my car that I will try during the day, was a bit hairy for the falcon at night with a slowly deflating tyre, but a little more leisurely day cruise could be just the ticket.

will give it a run soon to see how it is.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 24d
Yep that was me on my way to the Shops. Are you a local..?

Not really - I am out in Ellenbrook...

After seeing your car, I had to race home and give mine a clean - you shamed me into it!