WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 28d
call xtreme ford tuning and ask to speak to Mick, he runs an exhaust shop there.

Mick has 4 inch into the std twin 2 1/4 sections ready to go, he has done many, this piece is important for power. I have one fitted to my car. PM me if you want to have a look.

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

Cheers guys for the replies. I've booked it in for next Sat to get the cat fitted for 120 and that's at mettems in morley. I had been quoted 300 to fit the same cat elsewhere. He is also going to find out how much the 3.5' dump pipe is from Xforce for me. Then it's off to Simon's for tune, injectors and depends how pissed I get Saturday night , I may get him to fit the PW stage 1 cooler. I'm hoping for the high 200rwkw's so I think I should be close with what I'm getting. Agreed?

• Member For: 17y 2m 12d

spotted a Phoon in the colour Ego on Warwick road and we followed each other for a little bit onto the mitchell freeway heading south. Number plates I think 'DR 86 WA' or perhaps 'DP 86 WA'

Anyone know him? Nice car and friendly chap we had a mid street discussion as we were cruising down warwick road hehe

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m

Spotted a dark grey ferrari 430 syder this arvo. And to my amazement watched it turn out of hale road onto west coast hwy like an absolute larry, with enough beans for the back end to step out a bit before it straightened up. My eyes have lit up thinking here's my big chance to put the phoon up against a ferrari so I catch him up, as you do!

I’ve caught up with this bloke, pulling along side and dropped it back to 3rd ready for fireworks. We travel along side by side for about 30 seconds or so and nothing. I dip my nose in front a couple of times and still nothing. He then proceeds to slow down to under 50km/h (in a 70km/h) so I drop it back into 2nd matching his speed thinking his gunna nail this thing in a second, yet still nothing! By this time we've travelled a considerable distance and fair enough he doesn't want a bar of it. I leave him be and bring my car back up to the speed limit to continue on my merry way. Next thing you know, he accelerates back up along side me, gives me an ear full of abuse and hammers this thing turning left onto Oceanic drive revving the absolute bejesus out of it in the process.

I can sympathise with the fact he would have to put up with every second car on the road trying to give him a run. That would honestly be the worst thing about owning that type of car. And that's fair enough if you want to drive it like a gentlemen, I can respect that. But mate, when you fly around a corner nailing it in a ferrari your asking for a run! You can't then just turn down a run and when you feel like it accelerate past me, give me an ear bashing and turn off wondering why I even annoyed you in the first place!

What a clown. I'm glad I managed to piss him off and spoil his little sunset cruise down the coast with the top down :)

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 8d

Xforce = 3" Turbo back exhaust, 3" dump pipe, hi-flow stainless steel cat converter,3" mandrel bent tubing and a stainless steel cannon style muffler.

Got quoted by mettams for $2100

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d

I think you'll hit the 300 club mate. honestly I did it with just the gutted cat and bigger injectors (302rwkw)

full exhaust and cooler should easily see it.