WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 6d
In all honesty I have NFI about the general strength stuff of clutches (im googling now). I take it twin plates would be stronger?

I have been told to stay away from anything that's not organic though??

I can live with around the 1-1.5K mark. Bit more saving but you get that..

Mat

The more "research" you take your time and do the longer you will have to save...... We would have been way better off to wait another 4/5 weeks and just do the clutch once. Mark took "TOADS" car out for a drive and liked the wog clutch too.

Rember that Good things come to those that wait........ :thumbsup:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 2m 9d
crush his farken car *shakes fist like old timer*

Yeah, when I hear a story like that, I get a little feeling deep in side that................................................makes me want to punch a do gooder in the FACE!!!

I can't get over all the hysteria over hoons! I bet that cop would not have gone easy on one of us if we did the same thing. He would have taken one look at the car and labelled us as a hoon!

These new laws that they are proposing are a f@ckin joke!! The road safety council must be the dumbest bunch of people alive!!! Let double penalty's again (for the fourth time), it may not of worked before but maybe it will this time!!??!!!?

• Donating Members

We couldn't believe the number of cops out on the road yesterday and so many of them obviously are invincible. From Canning Vale to Cannington 5 of them and 4 were driving "questionably"!

New plan. Will take video camera out next time and see if I cant catch one of them .... :beerchug:

D

Guest newl
  • Guests

Saw a two way speed trap in a school zone on Bulwer today (Between Beaufort and Sterling)..cops on both ends of the school zone clocking people. I got the look from one of the female coppers when I flashed oncoming traffic. :dontknow:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 1d

I've made a point nowadays to ALWAYS flash oncoming traffic when theres a kodak cop or a real cop checking speed...

BUT I make sure I dont use my high beams but just turn my normal lights on and off though because otherwise they can do you for incorrect use or some crap, High beams are only sposed to be used in an emergency or some other lame reason to try and suck more revenue out of the 5-7kph over hoons..

• Donating Members

Mark went on a right flashing bender the other night. Cops were parked in the right hand turning lane and had set up a hand held. he must of flashed ppl for about 5k's, I sure hope that they didn't get any business that night. WHat a stupid place to park. ...... More examples of police behaving badly, I'm sure you and I would have got a nice ticket for parking there.

D