WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m

spotted a toxic xr6t dropping someone off at the brisbane on sunday arvo. sounded like it had definitely been modified. plate was something like, [1CIH 882] anyone here?

ps: what exhaust you got?

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 1d
Hi all, well the unthinkable happened to me today up a Karrinyup shopping centre. Whilst looking for some new bourbon tumblers some fcuking :buttonit: backed into my car! Now I always park away from other cars so I don't get doors hitting mine, now I have to watch out for dickheads who cant reverse!

Luckily someone noted the other cars number plate and left it on my windscreen, but unfortunately without any other details about the car or their contact details.

It has only left a scratch But to me it sticks out like balls on a dog.

So if anyone happens to notice a car with rego plate number 9FB 842 please feel free to :stupid:, abuse them or give it a kick for me ....

have you got the rest of the details of this tosser yet??? you should report it as a hit and run... I can prolly find the address if you want

newl Posted Today, 09:16 AM

MILFs? haha hardly..at that age they still don't know what they want or what they're doing. ;)

Sure, they know what they want... a bit of sausage meat! :thumbsup:

Edited by 03XR6T