WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

well 300 is at the top end of the scale for 17's, I have kuhmo ku19's on my car and I like them.. paid $170/corner.

perhaps one of the top offerings from michelin or those marangoni's bcl talked about in a post of his the other day?

Guest newl
  • Guests

I paid $290 a corner for my Maxxis MA-V1's. Treadwear is 300 so they take a bit to warm up but that's my trade off for longer life (that's what I tell myself anyway lol).

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d

Im runnign Kuhmo KU31's on ther back of the ute and they are great, They warm up very quickly and do a good job of holding onto 330rwkw. I got them for $340 ea (245x35x19) from murphys tyre power in midland

:innocent:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d
I heard that the Kuhmo KU31's is a great tyre. Whats the wear like?

Cheers all!

Dorko

Cant really comment mate as i doubt the car has done 2000k's since i fitted the tires....or do you mean whats the wear like with 330rwkw??? :spoton:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

my ku19's have a treadwear rating of 300, but I had them on the back and they are looking a little worse for wear in the middle of the tyre after 20k haha got em on the front now and they are much better than the federal supersteel on before..

a guy on antilag.com can get good deals on kuhmo's. if you decide to go with them may be worth joining their forum!

Edited by XR06T

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 1d
my ku19's have a treadwear rating of 300, but I had them on the back and they are looking a little worse for wear in the middle of the tyre after 20k haha got em on the front now and they are much better than the federal supersteel on before..

a guy on antilag.com can get good deals on kuhmo's. if you decide to go with them may be worth joining their forum!

give us the model numbers and sizes and il get a few prices - my GF's dads mates (uncles dog pissed on a lawn of this guy who knows someone etc) runs a Tyre Factory outlet and usually gives me a good price..

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 22d
give us the model numbers and sizes and il get a few prices - my GF's dads mates (uncles dog pissed on a lawn of this guy who knows someone etc) runs a Tyre Factory outlet and usually gives me a good price..

Hi nang,

I have been looking for tyres for the rear lately too.

I was priced Sumitomo (spelling) 275/30/R19 for $360 fitted and Kumho KU31 supply only for $464 each.

Are you able to get a good deal for this size tyre?

Edited by Adrian6T