WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d
APC can kiss my ass there wankers

extreme is the place to be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kezz m8, I'm having issues understanding exactly what your trying to say??

lol..

how's the pump behaving?? Did you get the tune sorted??

yer mate got 1 problem I dont no if it is normal or not but some time it takes a while for the engine to turn over and start running

but having problems wif smb 4 inch cat biscuit car wont hold boost above 12 pounds or mabey actuwter on turbo

My 4" cat died - punched it...

Got new plugs?? no loose coil packs or anything?? TPS connected ok etc??

Check solenoid for sticking, spray some CRC in there..

• Member For: 17y 9m 11d
he experiments for our benefit.... no others in wa test the t's as much as simon does. Extreme would be my choice.

Ok so where is this place located the website does not show any business address. I have an appointment to see Terry from BPT on Saturday.

Guest newl
  • Guests

Red GT 'GTPURRR ' heading south along the coast around 1PM, I was heading north for the run from Freo to Quinns. Spotted a white persuit on Great Eastern Hwy too but didn't grab the plate (state number).

• Member For: 20y 3m 8d
Red GT 'GTPURRR ' heading south along the coast around 1PM, I was heading north for the run from Freo to Quinns.  Spotted a white persuit on Great Eastern Hwy too but didn't grab the plate (state number).

No good mate mate would not have been seen unless his car was being tuned at xtreme this aint a spotted thread it is a who's who for tuning

And I aint Knocking any tuners as mine is stock

Edited by mickbundy

• Member For: 18y 3m 1d

I would agree with most of the other replies and recommend you at least have a talk with Simon. He has taken my little girl and turned her into a real banshee bitch :sleepystuff: .

Seriously, he not only does a good job but supplies excellent support and has been able to set her up just the way I wanted.

One Warning, once you go down this track its a slippery slope and you will always want to go that one extra step :spoton:

cheers

Peter

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
I'd recommend Simon as well Top Bloke amazing tuning abilities and currently (to the best of my knowledge) has tuned the fasted two manual cars in Australia...cant say enough good things about his tuning abilities... :sleepystuff:

Get a lot of conflicting stories from different shops about engine failures from this guys own car.

Hey mate how are you? Would love to hear the conflicting stories of my engines blowing up.

My car with stock internals ect did 18000 kms with 400 + rwkw's and never missed a beat, I pulled it out for the new engine to go in that was with billet pistons and rods and oil pump gears, That engine was using a CP Piston that had a terrible skirt design and was noisy, finally got to noisy to handle. I then used a wiseco piston and the car was making 508 rwkw's. I went on a Track day at wannerro race way and on the last lap of the day I had then vaccum line that feeds the waste gate get a hole rubbed in it from my power steering pully (That sucker hangs on my wall as a reminder) I now run the boost lines around the rear of the engine. Hope that gives you an explination to the rumors about my engine(s).

As for where I am located I have a workshop currently next to my house in helena valley, I am in the proccess of finding a bigger establishment as I have purchased my own dyno and need to expand. Until I find a place to put my dyno I use Turbo techs dyno in redcliffe.

Thanks for all the kind words guys appreciate it :spoton:

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d
Red GT 'GTPURRR ' heading south along the coast around 1PM, I was heading north for the run from Freo to Quinns.  Spotted a white persuit on Great Eastern Hwy too but didn't grab the plate (state number).

No good mate mate would not have been seen unless his car was being tuned at xtreme this aint a spotted thread it is a who's who for tuning

:roflmbo:

:spoton: I know a Mick who drinks a little bit of Bundy and works down Esperance way.

Is it you mate?

Coops

• Member For: 20y 3m 8d

:spoton: I know a Mick who drinks a little bit of Bundy and works down Esperance way.

Is it you mate?

Coops

No not me mate I drink a lot sometimes too much Bundy how are you mate and you know me :spoton: never

Edited by mickbundy