WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 7d
Yep mate saw a black t pig and I've seen hyway patrols.

Spotted crans?? in West Perth (mercury, black stripes over the top, & show off valve) giving it $hit down the crowded coffee strip... silly boy!!!!!!

Sounds mint though!!!!

Hmm that sounds like a member on here....Crans...?

Guest newl
  • Guests

We hit the HMAS Sterling (Garden Island) open day earlier. Got to take the walk about tours of the Anzac class friggets and watch a simulated landing with live (blanks) weapons fire with 2 F/A-18's called in for suppression support. Didn't bother going on the subs though because the queues were absolutely huge. It was a pretty good day. 8)

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

Yeah there wasn't much coverage, I heard about it on the radio at about 1pm on the day, doesnt give you much time to get down there to see anything decent! I was at the beach yesterday however and saw 4 hornets flying about 50' off the ocean at full noise :blink:

Then again I could just walk outside and look at about 15 of them :msm:

• Member For: 18y 7m 27d

theres one at computercorp across the road here in west perth, and one in the carpark down the road, but they look a little..... :spit: stock.... just with normal number plates too, I need to put a FORDXR6TURBO.com sheet on their windscreen :censored:

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

Took my car to pedders in joondalup today... they fixed up my camber and alignment perfectly... no kit required. I'll see how she rides for a couple of weeks to see if its fixed up.

Only thing is, they found BOTH main control arm bolts were loose... YES BOTH :fool:

They must have forgotten to do them up after rebuilding the diff :fool:

I got them to write on the sheet that both were loose and I'm taking it to ford to complain. It was quite unsafe :stupid:

The proprietor owns a white T ute auto and a white NA ute manual :blink:

Edited by XXXR6T