WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 15d
na was dark. Uses all US parts I reckon cos it looks factory... ie aftercooler overflow bottle & top etc.

Like I said in PM, maybe air locks in cooling system??

Or, they might need to fit a cooler thermostat, because of the extra heat generated??

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

Was airlocks in the cooling afterall. Ben = 1.... Me = 0 :spoton:

On another note is it a stupid idea to fit a monza/wog cooler 450x300x76 with no other mods. Bought one of youngy's work mate.

Std 253rwhp @ 5.6 psi boost on 95 ron fuel. The car will not be tuned for a while so the question is........to put it in or not to put it in? Based on what I have read I was thinking of whacking it in :wtf:

Guest newl
  • Guests

Just got back from a wicked night at the plex. My eyes are still bugged from the top fuelers. :spoton: Bloody coppers were out with laser on the Kwinnana Fwy too. Luckily I saw their lights before the laser saw me. ;)

Had a good play on the way back down Roe Hwy with a Citric XR6T (unknown plate) that had blue neons. :wub:

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

Spotted in a driveway in Madeley... Silver T sedan on the grass, blueprint T sedan in the garage and vibe?? T ute in the driveway!! :spoton: someone's a lucky boy if he has all of those!!

So who lives in madeley??

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

Quiet in here :fool:

I am taking the big step of moving out with Lisa!! ... got a townhouse in Madeley which is pretty sweet, great location for both of us. Neither of us has had a rental before so its a bit of a learning curve, but everything was checked over and looks pretty good. The place is 12 months old so everything is nice and modern. Only problem is its a shared driveway (complex of townhouses) so I think other tennants might get a bit pissed off if there's 15 odd XRs parked for a BBQ at my place :spoton:

What do you think? http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsear...s&tm=1161593975

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 28d

Looks good steve. Good on you for making the move.

Im in the same boat at the moment. Me and my misses will be moving out at end of the year.

When that day comes, the car fund stops.

Cheers

Adrian