WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Hi there

I have a 2005 Rapid T.

Am living in Northern Suburbs (Connolly), car usually driven by wife with daughter aboard as I work offshore - so don't go scaring her please!

Basically stock at the moment as just moved back to city from Kal and not settled yet. Currently building new digs and when we're through that crisis I'll be looking at repossessing it and making some minor improvements as have decided to keep the car. No custom plates, probably some new rims to begin with soon though.

Only found this site a few days ago so browsing when time permits. Will update details when I get home.

Am also interested in the site sticker - how do I get one of these please?

Will keep an eye out for you all when I get to drive it next

cheers

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d
Hi there

I have a 2005 Rapid T.

Am living in Northern Suburbs (Connolly), car usually driven by wife with daughter aboard as I work offshore - so don't go scaring her please!

Basically stock at the moment as just moved back to city from Kal and not settled yet. Currently building new digs and when we're through that crisis I'll be looking at repossessing it and making some minor improvements as have decided to keep the car. No custom plates, probably some new rims to begin with soon though.

Only found this site a few days ago so browsing when time permits. Will update details when I get home.

cheers

welcome mate, im just over the road (couple of roads anyway) in Currambine.. well I am when im not workin around the state FFS !!

If you see a black F6 with dark tint in the area give us a beep!!

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 23d
Hi there

I have a 2005 Rapid T.

cheers

welcome mate, im just over the road (couple of roads anyway) in Currambine.. well I am when im not workin around the state FFS !!

If you see a black F6 with dark tint in the area give us a beep!!

just amke sure hes not running around with his fake plates :laughing:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d
hahaha nah I keep those plates for ram raids, public burnouts and when driving round hurling abuse at the 'brothas' in Northbridge :stirthepot:

gimme a yell mate, we'll make a weekend of it :gunsfiring:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d

LOL ^^^

hey Muzza was that you turning right onto Hodges off joondalup drive about 5pm'ish today??? I saw an Octane F6 with black 19's I think, looked like someone had painted the windows with black paint haha :stirthepot:

Octane looks fuggen horn in real life mate, good choice!!