WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d

...........I got one of them too  :nono:

Nothing too flash but does the job well, 4:3 Native DLP, 1700ANSI and 2000:1 const ratio. Will have it setup in home theater with a 100inch 4:3 (90inch 16:9) screen.

:blink:

I don't have the plaz, but I've got the room..

I did my whole room myself ( physically that is.. ) Including walls, ceilings and the centre component system down to painting and electrical ( but don't tell anyone that. lol ) I didn't lay the carpet, but helped my mate install the cupboards..

110" 16:9 home made screen. - blockout on flywire frame.. felt covered architrave for 'frame'

quad leather recliners :spit:

4 weeks construction, 12 months to semi-finish. Not finished yet, and my new media centre is driving me barney.. :spit:

It can be absolutly p!ssing down outside, even hail ( tin roof ) and I can't hear it inside..

side.jpg

frontal.jpg

Retail cost, including construction, seating, cabinets and components. ~$60k

I did it for ~$28k

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d

Yeah, Grand Final is at mine.

Last year was a blinder. Literally.... Was a carton game..

If my farkking car didn't spit a turbo, I'd have beer on tap for Grand Final day. I'm livid, as the missus won't allow it. yet..

Seats 8/10 get your tickets early..

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d

Is that an invitation? :blink:

If you are interested in a tap, there is a place on Erindale Rd Balcatta, right behind the BP... they are pretty much the one stop shop for everything BEER.

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9d

...........I got one of them too  :tease:

Nothing too flash but does the job well, 4:3 Native DLP, 1700ANSI and 2000:1 const ratio. Will have it setup in home theater with a 100inch 4:3 (90inch 16:9) screen.

:spoton:

I don't have the plaz, but I've got the room..

I did my whole room myself ( physically that is.. ) Including walls, ceilings and the centre component system down to painting and electrical ( but don't tell anyone that. lol ) I didn't lay the carpet, but helped my mate install the cupboards..

110" 16:9 home made screen. - blockout on flywire frame.. felt covered architrave for 'frame'

quad leather recliners :msm:

4 weeks construction, 12 months to semi-finish. Not finished yet, and my new media centre is driving me barney.. :tease:

It can be absolutly p!ssing down outside, even hail ( tin roof ) and I can't hear it inside..

<div class='bbimg'>

side.jpg
</div>

<div class='bbimg'>

frontal.jpg
</div>

Retail cost, including construction, seating, cabinets and components. ~$60k

I did it for ~$28k

Yea mate you setup is awesome. I recall you posting info and pics in one of my old threads I started about DIY Projector screens. Because my screen is going to be 4:3 native I decided im going to do the screen goo stuff straight onto the wall and build a frame around it!

:spoton: