WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Guest newl
  • Guests

That'd probably be an A service which is normally more expensive than the B services (at least on our huffer boxes) and if this is akin to the XR8's I'd probably say that's not too bad.

• Member For: 19y 3m 11d
That'd probably be an A service which is normally more expensive than the B services (at least on our huffer boxes) and if this is akin to the XR8's I'd probably say that's not too bad.

So seaview ford's special for 138 would be the B service ?

I wasn't particularly impressed with the last service they gave my baby, she just didn't feel right when I drove her away, but nothing I could pinpoint.

• Member For: 18y 5m 9d
Have I seen you around northern suburbs? Sweet looking car mate :laughing:

Thanks for that it more than likely is me, I live in Kingsley and the missus uses the car during the week to get to work in Wangara.

Edited by 1 Short

• Member For: 18y 5m 9d
Yes, the electric orange is just a bit too orange for my liking, for my liking you just can't beat the black

Go on then tell us all about the blufin edit thingy and what difference it's made to T junior.

The bluefin is well worth it - gives the car an extra 24kw & 60nm (190kw & 380nm). Being a bum dragger it's crap off the line but once you hit 4,000rpm it absolutely flies.

I had a 350z before this car and once moving the little focus (which suprisingly isn't that small and only 50kg lighter than the Z) feels quicker.

I had the Z at the drags and managed a 14.3 out of it, but that car launched beautifully. I imagine the Focus ould post a similar time with a higher terminal speed. I'll take it out on a Wednesday soon to see how it goes.

Guest newl
  • Guests

I wasn't particularly impressed with the last service they gave my baby, she just didn't feel right when I drove her away, but nothing I could pinpoint.

If it's $138 on special, I'd speculate that it would be the B service. When they approached me prior to my B service being due, the price was considerably higher than that which prompted me to find pleasant dealings with Centre Ford.

• Member For: 19y 3m 11d

If it's $138 on special, I'd speculate that it would be the B service. When they approached me prior to my B service being due, the price was considerably higher than that which prompted me to find pleasant dealings with Centre Ford.

Yeah, the "super service special" is for $88, with V8's 4WD and commercial vehicles being extra

I also have developed a nasty knock on cold startup, which I'm hoping should be covered under warranty, the heater doesn't work, and the electric windows in the front are both slow going up and down in comparison to when I first had the car :laughing:

And seaview's quote for the 60k service "about 260" is what he said...

Edited by XR8owner

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d
Yes, the electric orange is just a bit too orange for my liking, for my liking you just can't beat the black

Go on then tell us all about the blufin edit thingy and what difference it's made to T junior.

The bluefin is well worth it - gives the car an extra 24kw & 60nm (190kw & 380nm). Being a bum dragger it's crap off the line but once you hit 4,000rpm it absolutely flies.

I had a 350z before this car and once moving the little focus (which suprisingly isn't that small and only 50kg lighter than the Z) feels quicker.

I had the Z at the drags and managed a 14.3 out of it, but that car launched beautifully. I imagine the Focus ould post a similar time with a higher terminal speed. I'll take it out on a Wednesday soon to see how it goes.

welcome to the forums mate, didnt know you'd had the XR5 edited???? hows the zaino on the black going?????