WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 19y 1m 16d

brendan and I will be there for the cruise`also. should be a good 1 I'm actually lookin forward to seeing some tt ls1s hammer.

A bit off topic but seein as this is the chit chat section... as much fun as in gear wheelspin is sometimes I wish I had a little more hook up. point in case being last night a shiny new silver bf xr8 ute (presumably xr8 as it had the bulge but I only saw it in rear view at night) pulls in behind me after a round about so I plant it in 2nd and double black lines, so change to 3rd and more double black lines and so then hit 4th and more double black lines and in that time I've only gained about 40m on him. the car seemed quick but realistically theres not that many fast xr8s around and point being with the power I had I should of smoked him but all I really did was smoke the tyres. was heaps fun though. I wonder how I would go with the cops running mt streets on the road day in day out.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

haaa yeah I can confirm this........ I was behind youngy not too long ago and while he was leaving double blacklines through the gears.... I was edging toward the limiter attempting to keep up (still got completely whipped though). The length of lines it leaves is crazy. If you didn't know about this car and were following behind, you'd be shocked!!!!

just got back from the cruise on today and what cani say, a great turnout and in general good fun. A lot of the boys were takin photos and small vids so I'm sure they'll get posted up soon.

A really big turnout of f6s as well

yeah it was aquick trip as my brakes had given up the ghost a long while back in the cruise lol

I had at least 10 different ppl come up to me and tell me I need bigger brakes as my next mod throughout the cruise lol, they'll get put on someday when the cashflow allows it