WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 11d
Oranges, limes, grapefruit, lemons, tangerines, mandarins, tangellos, cumquats, blood oranges.................... there's a whole range of colours :spoton:

whats mine a briuses bannana :msm:

like mine.............a dried up nugget :pooh::unsure:

actually some nuggets go white :pooh:

lol :spit:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 15d
Carnalonline.org Car Cruise 8

Cruise Date: 1st of July, Saturday

Arrive: 8:00pm

Leaving: 8:45pm

This will be a long cruise, so please you need to bring a CB and a full tank of fuel.

Cruise length is aprox about 150km-180km.

Maps will be handed out apon arrival.

Any1 interested in doing this cruise.

I'll take my ute in it for a laugh for sure, 180kms prolly will use a full tank lol

U in brendan? whaddayareckon do an all niter out clubbin/pubbin then jump straight in and cruise

sounds like a plan man, I might have to come aswell... lets scare some cars

edit, on the criuse only not the bloody night clubben.. im to old for that sh*te...... im 33 this year :spoton:

Don't worry Simon, I'll probably come along too to give ytry4 some chop-chop :spoton:

I know of a turbo'd VY SS with a mere 400+ rwkw that's always up for a laugh. They're just one of the LS1 guys I know who like to come to these sort of cruises :thumbsup:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 15d
old man saw you on the dyno at wangara the other day Jason. Don't know if he was in his au ute or black stang.

Ah ok.

I've been there on and off for the last week doing a heap of tuning, plus testing on new exhaust systems for the BA/BF turbo's. It's easy to make power in them but hard to keep them quiet. APC should have another hi-quality system developed soon that utilises the stock dump assembly, is capable of supporting over 300rwkw and has plenty of clearance to keep the Dept of Transport folk happy.

• Member For: 19y 3m 29d

Hey nang3

were you anywhere in the are of Whitfords shops at about midnight (about 20 minutes ago) ?

Cos as I came out of the cinemas, there was a silhouette F6 tearing out of the carpark and onto whittie's ave headed towards marmion, sounded very sweet under acceleration :spoton:

Just wondering if it was you...

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 11d
Hey nang3

were you anywhere in the are of Whitfords shops at about midnight (about 20 minutes ago) ?

Cos as I came out of the cinemas, there was a silhouette F6 tearing out of the carpark and onto whittie's ave headed towards marmion, sounded very sweet under acceleration  :laughing:

what plates did he have on it :pinch:

Guest newl
  • Guests

Alrighty, just got back from Centre Ford for the F6s 30000k service and have to say that I'm pretty impressed on this first visit. So much in fact, the two warranty issues I've got with it have been booked in for next Friday with them. The best bit is that the service only cost me $117. :thumbsup:

I'll just make sure that when it's worked on next week that the alleged two fools that pranged the F6s aren't working on it. ;)

• Member For: 19y 3m 29d
Hey nang3

Cos as I came out of the cinemas, there was a silhouette F6 tearing out of the carpark and onto whittie's ave headed towards marmion, sounded very sweet under acceleration  :pinch:

what plates did he have on it :laughing:

I couldn't tell, it was moving at a fair rate of knots and was going from left to right in front of me at a distance of about 300m

still sounded horn :spit: