WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 19y 1m 16d
Carnalonline.org Car Cruise 8

Cruise Date: 1st of July, Saturday

Arrive: 8:00pm

Leaving: 8:45pm

This will be a long cruise, so please you need to bring a CB and a full tank of fuel.

Cruise length is aprox about 150km-180km.

Maps will be handed out apon arrival.

Any1 interested in doing this cruise.

I'll take my ute in it for a laugh for sure, 180kms prolly will use a full tank lol

U in brendan? whaddayareckon do an all niter out clubbin/pubbin then jump straight in and cruise

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d

This will be a long cruise, so please you need to bring a CB and a full tank of fuel.

I'll take my ute in it for a laugh for sure, 180kms prolly will use a full tank lol

U in brendan? whaddayareckon do an all niter out clubbin/pubbin then jump straight in and cruise

why not, I have Friday night planned already and it will rock :smilielol: .you better be coming :stirthepot:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Just make sure you tell them to call you before doing any unscheduled maintenance, so they dont go flushing your brakes or adjusting your hand brake without you knowing the charge. And try to deal with a bloke called Matt, Scottish guy (I think) he is a champ :spoton:

Oh and write down your Odometer on a piece of paper and leave it somewhere in the car like the cup holder.

Let us know how you go.

If they do that without customer permission, they'd be eating the cost. :spoton:

Grabbed some Castrol Edge 10w40 and a filter tonight on the way home.

I always make note of the Odometer. I got into that habit awhile ago.

If you dont want it driven.....tell them. People go to a dealerships with pre-conceived ideas, so everything you don't want done..write it down and leave the note with them.

Exactly. If you don't want it driven, people should speak up and let them know. Though if this dealer is any good, I may take it back to address the low speed power steering noise (Nuford tried telling me that if they tightened it and that fixed it, that it wouldn't be a warranty issue..bullshavings!) and I also noticed that the passengers side of the bonnet isn't sitting flush with the fender (no, nothing has been hit :)).

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 11d

sounds like a plan man, I might have to come aswell... lets scare some cars

edit, on the criuse only not the bloody night clubben.. im to old for that sh*te...... im 33 this year :spoton:

Edited by Xtreme F6

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
I'm still alive after about 2 hours of solid thrashing the ute. 6th gear wheelspin rocks! It's actually a lot more drivable now even in the wet. I had to get the fuel economy back to 18.9L per hundred as simon gave it back to me at 14L/100 grrr. Any way 2hours later and its back up there how I left it so I can rest easy now lol

rofl :spoton:

Guest newl
  • Guests
I'm still alive after about 2 hours of solid thrashing the ute. 6th gear wheelspin rocks! It's actually a lot more drivable now even in the wet. I had to get the fuel economy back to 18.9L per hundred as simon gave it back to me at 14L/100 grrr. Any way 2hours later and its back up there how I left it so I can rest easy now lol

Got any pics of your ute there youngy? My Mrs was telling me that someone in a turbo ute wanted to have a playful run with her pretty bad today on Leech Hwy on her way home. She wasn't in for it though, too much traffic and wet roads. :)

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members

Got any pics of your ute there youngy? My Mrs was telling me that someone in a turbo ute wanted to have a playful run with her pretty bad today on Leech Hwy on her way home. She wasn't in for it though, too much traffic and wet roads. :)

youngy baiting someone for a run.... :stirthepot::spoton::laughing: never rofl