WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 19y 6m 2d
im confused, according to ford no terras where or have been avaliable in bionic... wtf..... pisses me off cos I wanted the turbo terra in bionic :gooff:

you sure... I saw one on benerra rd the other night.. has GT stripes in silver.. looks average.. and I am sure ford in morley have one on the lot for sale.. dont think its turbo but still bionic

• Member For: 19y 6m 2d

any T oweners live in Port Headland.. going there next week for work.. be nice to see a dusty T! is there anything to do there on a monday night!?

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 25d

There's a guy who works at Irwin Barracks Karrakatta with a while PA phoon, love the look in white :crybaby:

He is one of the bosses, havent managed to catch him for a chat yet.

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 20d
Spotted a BA F6 in Shockwave this evening. It had twin tail pipes on both sides of the car. He have it a squirt infront of me but it must have been stock  :spoton: He now knows that the back of a BF F6 looks like  :spoton:

Far from stock M6 XR6T, didn't you see how painfully slowly I turned left to stop the dinner flying all over the floor. Your car sounds hot under acceleration though, looks good to. Cheers :spoton:

Was that you turning right from Wanneroo Rd into Morley Drive, then taking your first right again? No left hand turns there......

Yeah twas me, mixing up my lefts with my rights. Right and right again :spoton:

• It's All In Your Mind
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 20d
doc

where have you been, haven't seen you arround for a while. :spoton:

Hi 1axr.

I'm spending more time in 767s and A330 airbuses than I have been in 333 lately mate, and it's only getting worse.

I think Simon and Titans have driven my car more than me during the last 6 months :spoton: . Took it back to Titans today for some paint issues and weeping diff hat while I'm away for another bloody week. :spoton:

• Team Xtreme
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 8m 10d
Im pi$$ed off, I restrained from going down south in this perfect weather to go top steves. Had a big...actually huge fri night then got up early and was fishing in the boat all day (got a dhuie though!!!).....had a nanna hap at 5 and woke at 2am...There was a party next door so I thought it was about 9ppm when I woke........worst friggn feeling!!!  Ill have a party when youngy gets back around the 27th to make up for it!!!!

speaking of youngy, hes gunna flip next time he drives his car :tease: :wacko: :spoton: its just plain dangerous now :spoton: