WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 24d

that's a strange place for the TYPHOON badging... looks like its just been randomly placed there. I thought it would be closer to the wheel arch. Looks very nice though!!

If you dont like the leather seats... wanna swap??!!! :spoton:

• Bionic Bealie
  • Member For: 21y 1m 10d

Spotted velocity T "AXR- . . ) yesterday - followed me from Singleton to Lane Ford where I think he must work

I spotted a MN camera and breaked hard - he did the same - so we just missed a photo opportunity - but get this;

I dropped my car off at 8am then went for a walk to the Mandurah Forum - look around - wlak back for 9.30. Ask if it's finished.....

They let me walk off with the keys! I'm such a dick - Anyway - so I then had to wait another hour and a half to get it done.

Coming home just out of Mandurah - FLASH - about 90 in an 80 zone!

F U C K !

If I'd given the keys in the first place then the camera would probably not have even been there at the time I would have come home....

I wasted time and money yesterday morning.....:(

Edited by Rik_Biel

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 25d
Spotted velocity T  "AXR- . . ) yesterday - followed me from Singleton to Lane Ford where I think he must work

I spotted a MN camera and breaked hard - he did the same - so we just missed a photo opportunity - but get this;

I dropped my car off at 8am then went for a walk to the Mandurah Forum - look around - wlak back for 9.30.  Ask if it's finished.....

They let me walk off with the keys! I'm such a dick - Anyway - so I then had to wait another hour and a half to get it done.

Coming home just out of Mandurah - FLASH - about 90 in an 80 zone!

F  U  C  K  !

If I'd given the keys in the first place then the camera would probably not have even been there at the time I would have come home....

I wasted time and money yesterday morning.....:(

1 word - getaradardetectormate!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 26d

theres plenty in the quokka mate..

rx65 for $250 ish I think.

cant go wrong :stirthepot:

not a ticket since I got mine, an I still use it.

F6_UTE got pulled up a month or so ago with his and *apparently* as long as there not to visual or something your fone with one..

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 25d
Canyastillgetthem-Ithoughttheywereillegalnow ?

yep still legal in WA but of course they are trying to ban them but the f'n tossers dont have a leg to stand on - its been proven a few times that they do not contribute to speeding, only a reduction in govt revenue.. they also did some research of fatal accidents caused by speeding and only a car in the 106th or something accident they investigated had a detector present.. cant remember exactly all the stats etc but it showed that they dont cause speeding

dont know why or how but I find I speed a lot less and I am a lot more alert on the roads ever since I got my detector..

Guest newl
  • Guests
dont know why or how but I find I speed a lot less and I am a lot more alert on the roads ever since I got my detector..

I've found the same too. Not only do I continue to do the normal scan of the mirrors every 8 to 10 seconds (drivers training for a company I used to work for..don't think I'd want to shake the habit even if I could), I'm also alot more aware of my surroundings (even the motorcycles that come tearing up along side when you're at a light).

I'd have to say that in the first four months of owning mine, it has come close to paying for itself twice already.

Back on topic, spotted Mecury Silver T, 'HOT SIX' on Great Eastern early this afternoon. :)