WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 29d

sounds like they don't like us FordXr6Turbo guys no more. not sure why.

I drive by monsta torque at least once a week as one of our branch offices is 2 mins from there.

There are always falcons parked up to the entrance of the car park.

Not sure where he is getting all this business from, but I suppose it is a good thing, since he no longer works on the mines.

• Member For: 14y 11m 13d

I spoke to Rob on Friday and overheard he was working all weekend, just because of how busy they currently are.  He didn't even get to All Ford Day because he worked that weekend too.

He said they've have been hell busy lately with people spending big money on work for their Falcons plus they've been getting busier from tuning the Rangers etc.

I expect February will be a busy month too, with all the last minute work for people wanting to go to Racewars.

I don't know what it's been like lately but the last two times I booked in for services, the weeks I wanted, he ended up being in Karratha or somewhere like that doing tuning, so he definitely does seem to be continuously busy the last 12 months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 7m 2d

Got the car back with stage 2 built zf. Maaan that gearbox is so much tighter now. Love it. Now to drive 1500km stop start so I can get the rev limiter taken off.. no easy task considering I do around 3000km a year usually.

• Like 1

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

Be careful. If it was slipping lots before the rebuild the electronics will have adjusted and now the shifts will be really firmed up.

Common to break things after a rebuild... The issue is the box software cant be reset..

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 29d
2 hours ago, Lennox said:

Got the car back with stage 2 built zf. Maaan that gearbox is so much tighter now. Love it. Now to drive 1500km stop start so I can get the rev limiter taken off.. no easy task considering I do around 3000km a year usually.

lemme drive it for a month or two for you.

I am happy to help you out mate.

:P

• Member For: 11y 7m 2d
Be careful. If it was slipping lots before the rebuild the electronics will have adjusted and now the shifts will be really firmed up.

Common to break things after a rebuild... The issue is the box software cant be reset..

Yeah that's why they make you do 1500km with a rev limiter for the box to relearn

Haha Marco thanks mate think the wife will get stuck doing it though