WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 20d

I seem to have forgotten that my nitto invos cost me $280 each fitted and they need replacement tomorrow.

Any suggestions for a tyre shop around Perth/fremantle? I'll probably get invos from swan tyre service again if all else fails. I got em on the 11th of april so not a bad run just over a month lol

Edited by johnxr6t

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 27d

Things like that is what ruins it for the rest of us. Bad image for car enthusiasts and stricter laws....

• Like 2

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 20d

The law is already too harsh for 'hooning' when you think about the actual causes of road trauma.

Liza Harveys new hoon cameras are not the answer. Since it's been on the news with people getting busted I find people are doing lots of burnouts in residential areas that seemingly never had an issue. Like in my area theres a street that I've never seen black tyre marks on and now it looks like a few people have done some seriously nice skids. (not my skids sadly, I can't do fancy ones that snake up the road without losing control LOL)

Car in that picture pulled infront of another car that wasn't on the cruise and got t boned if I read the details correctly.

Edited by johnxr6t

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 23d

Yeah reading about it further, the import was possibly on the way to the cruise, then was in the wrong turning across the front of another car in an intersection.

Driver apparently in hospital too :(

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 27d

I like to think we are reasonably responsible when it comes to driving as a whole. Most cruises ive been on with our members are mostly sensible, dont push through lights and if we miss turns we dont try to get back on track by doing the wrong thing.... unless I see us all through rose coloured glasses.....

• Like 3

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 23d

I like to think so too.  Can recall a younger driver dropping a skid in front a family walking with their kids which was not on though.  Person in question only attended twice I think anyway.  Probably not enough skids for them!

Do recall one person crashing into an SUV though...also inexperienced behind a T.

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 17d

Yes we have had a few close calls, but we can only blame one person for mounting the kerb a few times. :P

Nah not gonna point the finger either.

I think we are more responsible cause we try and stay out of the city and we are a small group to. Easier to stay together.

You just full of sh*t Peter, you just too superstitious about night cruises. I reckon you just blind as a bat at night and need glasses to see.

• Like 3

• Member For: 11y 7m 22d

I've seen an ex member do some really f*cking stupid sh*t on one of our cruises such as overtaking people not in the cruise in the very tight emergency lane. Some people just aren't sensible enough to drive powerful cars. Yeah have a laugh when no one's round except us like when Steve ended up on the grass but don't be doing sh*t when there's innocent people around I reckon.

• Like 1