WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m

... I do very much like the m11 head lights though

Hey hey mummba! Lol

Can you believe I still haven't gotten around to putting on that f6 cooler yet? :(

Hahahahhaha that just shows you how poor I am! :P

Nah, I'm still piling up a couple more parts to give my asian, family friend, mechanics a whole days worth of work....

Anyways....GB on mkII headlights hey?? Hahah....I still crack up at that rango comment I read somewhere on the forums

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 12d

Haha yeah I only just saw that essay you wrote now. The dealer did try get them from over east, apparently there's just nothing left in the manuals now. Yes, I know the ZF is faster and very good for an auto box...but I just prefer driving manuals and I'm not buying cars to turn into drag cars.

mummba, I agree that black looks good when clean but I've just never been the most eager beaver when it comes to black cars. Hard to keep clean and get really hot, as you say.

I really always wanted one of the white F6's, but it would seem I left it a little too late. That's life I guess.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 4d

It's worth going through the sales pitch as the girls that sell the stuff usually have large breasticles and wear tight clothing, get her to give you the full pitch (so to speak) then knock it back when it comes time to sign.

I love how you make such a interesting comment in a wise tone. makes good reading. come to think of it the "aftercare sales girl" was very attractive.... smart people.

Gutted! I can only get a manual in black...hmmm

nope

So I just couldn't bring myself to get a black car...so guess I'll just stick it out with my XR50T. Well that was all a little anticlimactic :tear2:

wise

the best colour when clean....

so get your sheepskin mit ready.... but well worth it imho..

I agree with luke also, cant screw with the front end, the f6's are very busy as is..... I do very much like the m11 head lights though

very true...... but the mit will be worn out by the first week if you want it to look good. I can see every little scratch and speck of dust on my car..... and after 3.5 years its pretty much broken my spirit for owning a nice car.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 1d

Gutted! I can only get a manual in black...hmmm

White is so boooorrriiinnngggg. Only acceptable on the F6 due to panda eyes.

Black is sick but you need to be pretty OCD about it or you end up like poor Kyle :(

No driving in rain, roadworks, near sprinklers...in fact you really need to drive in a vacuum.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 2d

Having owned aBlack car, a Thurple car and now a Deja VU car I can say Thurple and Deja VU as just as bad.I'd almost rate Deja VU as worse.

Whats not to like about a multi chromatic colour that goes from a lovely shade of metal green to metallic purple when clean the dirty green and a lovely shade of rotted plum/poo stain when dirty?

#atleastIhavepaint!

• Like 1

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 12d

White is so boooorrriiinnngggg. Only acceptable on the F6 due to panda eyes.

Black is sick but you need to be pretty OCD about it or you end up like poor Kyle :(

No driving in rain, roadworks, near sprinklers...in fact you really need to drive in a vacuum.

Yeah I think it's the panda eyes that really makes the white F6 appealing...ordinarily I'd prefer something more exciting, like my current sunburst.

The sheer amount of roadworks going on along my usual routes currently and what it does to the black parts of my motorbike is enough to put me off owning a black car...that and heading my stepdad winge about his being so dusty..literally just after washing it haha.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 4d

I would swap my car 2moro for a white F6... look soooo nice. classy, neat, cooler in the sun.... I could go on

Mumba is right. black looks mint when its polished. but looking perfect vs the rest of the time is 2%/98%

for example, my Sig pic is photoshopped...

Edited by Krazy Kyle