WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 28d

Im running 415rwkw atm cause too stingy to run E85 plus PITA drive every few days to servo cause of E85 efficiency and right foot action.

I think honestly 390-410rwkw max is a perfect goal to strive for, not just because anything more is wasted in tyre spin but also reliabilty...

I might be able to squueze some 265 invos on my 19s but watching marks leave lines on the freeway with his 265s just makes me wonder if it's worth it.

Yeah box still standard, tyres still have plenty of tread - the only time you'll see me in spirit mode is on cruises, other than that im pretty tame.. mainly because I went through the headaches with the BF I ain't gonna do it again

Edited by turboboink

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 12d

and dowen....can I ask what price you are looking at paying for the new F6....I remember they were having a special for 55K driveaway....but perhaps that price has dropped even more? you can PM me if you prefer (or just ignore that question all together if its too personal hahaha) How much would it have sucked buying a new F6 like last year before the price drop....

also what colour you looking at? let me guess white?

what about mustang next year? Or you want 4 doors?

Also I read on AFF they were saying the XR8 may come back...and would have the coyote goodness in it? (Some even saying it would have brembos too!) and all be priced at old selling price (which is around 45K I think?).

The next few years will be interesting (and sucky for my 08 build FG resale)

Price is still $55k drive away mate. The dealer is trying to chase down a winter white manual for me...hopefully should know this arvo if it's going to happen or not. It's crazy to think that the same car 6 months ago would have cost nearly $75k with sat nav and leather!

Mustang would be cool but I've always wanted an F6 since the first came out as the typhoons and figure this is my last chance to buy one, given the dealers are pretty much on their final allotments now. Plus having a car I know the history of and a new car warranty will be nice. Also, I'm hoping that one of the last turbo FPV's will hold its value better than my XR50T.

Yeah I've heard the news relating to the SC 5L XR8 to come...but honestly I think I prefer the turbo 6, hell of an engine!

• Like 3

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 1d

And proudly made in this country for decades! Even if the original was from the USA...I'm sure the current Barra straight six is far removed from the 60's straight six. Think it was 60s...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m

Im running 415rwkw atm cause too stingy to run E85 plus PITA drive every few days to servo cause of E85 efficiency and right foot action.

I might be able to squueze some 265 invos on my 19s but watching marks leave lines on the freeway with his 265s just makes me wonder if it's worth it.

Yeah box still standard, tyres still have plenty of tread - the only time you'll see me in spirit mode is on cruises, other than that im pretty tame.. mainly because I went through the headaches with the BF I ain't gonna do it again

Hahah....nice one! So the 470rwkw was done on e85 and on a stupidly high boost level? I was gunna say...I thought those kinds of figures would need forged goodies inside...so I take it its your daily (or semi daily)...which is cool :)

And that's good that you are able to drive slow most of the time...I just get too impatient and cbf with stupid slow ppl who hog the right lane (probably you hey?) Hahaha but I guess if I had big power it would def make you think twice before flooring it...I should really try to control my right foot more...as the other day on here I mentioned I was looking at 450kms from current tank....but just put in 20bux then and I only got 330kms from last tank...with the needle just starting to hit the red 1/4 mark (with 100kms DTE):/

I'm sure its probably normal lol

Also care to explain this 265 business? Are you seriously running stock rims on over 400rwkw? Lol I'm pretty disappointed with my 275s (but I think its cause I chose sh*te tyres...with high treadwear)...but that's a story for another thread I will start one day I.e. I only just discovered UTQG and how that would effect grippynesss :P are you running super expensive 245s all round? ps3's or something lol

• Donating Members

Price is still $55k drive away mate. The dealer is trying to chase down a winter white manual for me...

Mustang would be cool but I've always wanted an F6... Plus having a car I know the history of and a new car warranty will be nice. Also, I'm hoping that one of the last turbo FPV's will hold its value better than my XR50T.

Yeah I've heard the news relating to the SC 5L XR8 to come...but honestly I think I prefer the turbo 6, hell of an engine!

All of the above makes sense! Guess your no dummy then :P

And how did I know you wanted winter white lol I swear so many ppl cream them hey...I guess it makes sense cause white with black looks pretty groovy :)

I wish I knew the history of my car...coming from kalgoorlie....I can only hope it was owned by a mature sensible driver hahaha...(that's what I tell myself at least)...but in reality it was prob thrashed by some rich mining bloke, but best not to think about these things lol....but so far so good! Except I just clocked over 101000kms so I guess the real problems will start showing themselves soon enough :/

In regards to xr8....you should just buy both....have a nice f6 and then the definite last xr8 to ever be made....hell just start a collection and get a GT while your at it :P hahahah imagine that..like 170k+ worth of vehicles in your garage slowing losing bulk monies...but yeah if I had the money the f6 would be my choice...although the crazy tune and exhaust only mods on these 5.0L are ridiculous! Plus the note of a v8 isnt too bad either...

Finally, in terms of black manual f6....surely they should be able to source something from somewhere (even if they have to ship it from over east)...maybe try another dealer? Or ditch the manual and get the zf cause you know its faster :P hahaha good luck with it all mate! I'm sure ill be jealous of whatever you buy!

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 12d

So I just couldn't bring myself to get a black car...so guess I'll just stick it out with my XR50T. Well that was all a little anticlimactic :tear2:

• Donating Members

..I'm sure the current Barra straight six is far removed from the 60's straight six. Think it was 60s...

One would most certainly hope so :P hahaha

can someone tell me why I can only quote on my phone and not computer? Its pretty annoying lol

• Member For: 14y 6m 19d

Gutted! I can only get a manual in black...hmmm

the best colour when clean....

so get your sheepskin mit ready.... but well worth it imho..

I agree with luke also, cant screw with the front end, the f6's are very busy as is..... I do very much like the m11 head lights though

• Donating Members

So I just couldn't bring myself to get a black car...so guess I'll just stick it out with my XR50T. Well that was all a little anticlimactic :tear2:

Hahahah...indeed...and after I just wrote a big assed pile of crap 1 min b4 your post! LOL