WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 30d

I think it could look interesting...as I'm pretty sure yours is the only bonnet I have seen like that....and then you would have your little 'unique' factor

But I have never seen it in the flesh so maybe it could clash with the panda eyes and what not?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 2d

Im of the humble opinion that Xr's (both B and f series) can cope with some cosmetic mods but FPV's are busy enough and look best with the right wheel choice and the right ride height/stance.

• Like 3

• Donating Members

what about v8 bonnets on an f6? Or would that be ok cause its a stock look for FPV GT's? hahah

It ultimately will come down to 'dowen' and what he (I assume he) wants lol....but I see where you are coming from Mr Wiggum :)

• Donating Members

Hey turboboink !

How's 470rwkw going???? HAHAHAAH.... that's just an obscene street car :P

Still rocking the stock ZF? or did you give in and get rob to build something?

Still got the BF as your avatar I see lol

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 12d

Yeah I'm not much a fan of the V8 bonnets on the F6's either. Thinking I honestly can't be bothered trying to keep the bonnet, and like you said it will probably look a little busy on the front of an FPV. Now I'm just waiting to see if the salesman can come through with securing the car I want...

• Donating Members

HAHAHHAA.....I thought you might say that Luke :P

Its like how there are heaps of people who HATE the v8 bonnet on anything other than a v8!

At least I have a FG XR so that minor change would be acceptable to some (although if I'm honest I always wanted to buy the f6 front bar for XR kit, GT rear bar and skirts and v8 bonnet) and have a car that almost looks like an expensive car that I will never own :(

But these are only wishes as I'm always poor and would probably never commit to it...plus now I'm scared about repainting panels...apparently nitro (and many other colours these days) is a little hard to match perfectly....always getting scared when sh!tboxes are up my ass on the freeway...

• Donating Members

and dowen....can I ask what price you are looking at paying for the new F6....I remember they were having a special for 55K driveaway....but perhaps that price has dropped even more? you can PM me if you prefer (or just ignore that question all together if its too personal hahaha) How much would it have sucked buying a new F6 like last year before the price drop....

also what colour you looking at? let me guess white?

what about mustang next year? Or you want 4 doors?

Also I read on AFF they were saying the XR8 may come back...and would have the coyote goodness in it? (Some even saying it would have brembos too!) and all be priced at old selling price (which is around 45K I think?).

The next few years will be interesting (and sucky for my 08 build FG resale)