WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 10y 7m 30d

Also im looking for a fg diff hat broken or in good condition to burrow as have a mate that's going to start building bullet alloy ones anyone able to help out message me for more details

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

• Member For: 11y 2m 24d

with 1 degree diff in camber can be 2 thing there align machine might had a calibration or was your car jack up aswell before it went on the machine

it only .5 to 1cm leaning out if you took your car back now you would fine it will give you a diff reading give or take 1/2 to 1/4 of a degree

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 2d

is caster adjustable from factory?

actually, looking at those figures properly, bit of a difference in factory settings between the BF and FG (or possible because of ride height as well)....

Yep shims

Yeah shims, removing a shim front and adding it to the rear decreases the castor angle, rear to front increases it etc. Adjustments to castor don't affect the camber angle.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 26d

Krazy Kyle, how did you mount the gopro to the car? Did you get the helmut mount?

They are on special at BigW and so are the helmut mounts. What is the difference between the black and the white edition?

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 12d

Black edition is where it's at Marco! Better frame rates at the higher resolution settings than the white edition. Plus I'm not sure if the current white editions have the built in Wi-Fi or not? Very handy feature!

Also, you can get a proper gopro suction mount that sticks to windows, motorbike tanks, car body panels etc.

Edited by dowen

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 4d

yeah, what Dowen said. black is the best, ive got 2 silvers (hero 3 and hero 3+). white are still ok, but its really worth spending the extra few bucks on the better ones.

I only use the helmet mounts for motocross, ive got suction cup mounts for using on my car.

this was video from a cruise a few months ago... little boring but gives u an idea. 4:30 mark I mounted the camera behind the wheel, and id trust it to stay on, they suck on pretty well. ignore the wind noise, I used the wrong back cover. the sticky mounts are ok if u dont want them to come off. ever....

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 1d

Pics of sticky mount?