WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 30d

Just FYI for anyone who likes stock non staggered wheels :P

After spending a stupid amount on my Ford service yesterday, I was looking at some random crap they had on the side.

I noticed they had a set of FG 19" Lux Rims (in the dark agent colour - grey) with tyres (I think they were Federal Evo somethings?) for like $1300. I think it could have been $1250 or maybe $1290 or something weird, but I thought its a pretty damn good price for brand new 19" lux rims with tyres. I only ever see the gay silver ones and even those second hand are around the same price (or sometimes crazy $2K asking prices lol)

I don't know if they only have the one set (or whether it was actually only 2 rims for that price :P) but I was fairly sure it said 'set of 4'...but I will double check later tonight when I go back in to sign something.

Could be of interest to someone here or maybe not

It was at Seaview Ford (Clarkson) near the service department if you want to give them a call and enquire :)

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

I'm not looking for them personally but thanks for the heads up!

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 25d

Definately of interest to me. However being in Bali aint gonna help me. Also spending money during Holidays is not a good thing.

Edited by masda74

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 30d

Guess what masda...went to sign my crap yesterday and they weren't there anymore

:(

I guess someone else realised its a good deal...and they must have only had the one set?

Spewing...but this always happens when I see "cheap" stuff lol sorry for getting your hopes up

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d

Pretty sure they were a set of Mk1 FG XR luxury rims custom painted in some Lambo grey. They were being sold by the dealer on behalf of the owner who is a member on AFF.

Owner posted about them on AFF but it got pulled as it was in the wrong section of the forum.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 4d

nother wheel alignment 2day.... not sure how but the rear magically straightened up. 1st pic is 2day, second is 6 months ago. same place.

6e05qWb.jpg

1fK2Uag.jpg