WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

I have a mate with a VZ SS, spent about 30k on mods to it. When his gf told him I'd run an 11 in my car he couldn't believe it...then she showed him the video hahaha. His car sounds mint though. Also have a mate with a CV8 Monaro...thing is so farking dirty it's a crime...cobwebs all over it, leaves, rain splatter in the dirt and then more dirt over the top. Battery goes flat all the time from not being driven.

Yea bloody Marky was down there, It didnt crash - it threw a rod on the line and steam/coolant pissed everywhere

Wow I wonder how that turned into a crash story...Chinese whispers to the max! Much better this way.

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 3

• Member For: 12y 3m 29d

After looking to buy a car with more grunt, I went to place that sold fast Holdens and HSV's and asked can I please drive a stock car because I wanted to know how they drive all in good condition.

So anyway instead of that they let me drive a VE GTS, Walkinshaw Exhaust, Walkinshaw Intake, Walkinshaw Cams, Walkinshaw bonnet. Highstall this highstall that. The car was ridiculously slow I hope it was just tuned bad.

Edited by Z2TT

• Member For: 12y 4m 10d

Hi guys, new here, live SOR but always cruising all over the place, if you see me out wave lol

depending on how im feeling if I want to fly under the radar car has 2 different looks

1920960_648365468563499_385973235_o_zps3

1619359_212630168932476_1904318200_n_zps

398802_10151144065427575_921157013_n.jpg

1489109_201766193352207_1224083334_n_zps

• Like 5

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 28d

Hey bud nice looking car! You should come to the next cruise or even Masda74s track day :)

• Like 1

• Donating Members

412rwkw (box has 30,000kms on it but only 5000kms since all the work was done, has been tuned, done 6-7 low 11 sec qtrs, no dramas as of yet,

built box is on my to-do list though

to update my post a couple up, 444rwkw now and snapped an input shaft, threw a new box in but 3rd is starting to slip

Massive power too! You should enter racewars if you haven't already, and rape some exotics :)

• Member For: 12y 4m 10d

thanks guys, yeah new gearbox is on the cards lol, not sure ill enter race wars though, maybe once built motor and precision is done, so maybe by next year :P

When is the next cruise turboboink? did you sell your GTX to a guy named Beau with a black G6ET? think it was a good mate of mine that bought yours

• Donating Members

Mate I ran my mostly stock car last year and had a ball...do it! I'd be out there again this year but have spent up heaps and the funds aren't there to get it ready in time (front rotors + tyres all round needed plus minor mechanical bits like wheel bearings/suspension joints). There's a risk that if the turnout isn't good enough this year that it will be the last and I'm praying that's not the case.

I want a video of me chopping a Ferrari. :)

• Donating Members

Yeah mate, it's a stock (modified) car, you know the ones.

I only changed 4 things, percentage wise that's nothing! hahaha.

Also my gearbox was fuuuuuuuuuaaarked at the time.

Oh and the next cruise will probably be a month or so away...give or take a month :)

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 2

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 25d

wasn't it a good turn out last year at Racewars, or were they expecting more? I wouldn't mind going, but gone for a whole weekend and leaving the wife with the kids all alone??

yeah right......