WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 11y 6m 28d
spotted an sv6 with a loud exhaust, being driven hard.

didnt even try em in the car I bought to get around with now lol.

need to get myself in another turbo asap.

now I know why I used to get crap fuel economy :P

edit: wish I had internet as fast as above! I used to get 13mbit but the line turned to crap and now we only get 8mbit. (no limit though).

Where was it? I came across a guy like this on roe highway early one morning. Ended up next to each other at the lights and he was fully staring me down like he thought he was in the fast and the furious! Possibly thought I had a n/a xr6 cos he wouldn't have seen the back of me yet

The encounter did not end favourably for him

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

Who would pay good money for an SV6 AND go looking for traffic light GPs?

http-_mlkshk.com_popular00.jpg

• Like 5

• Member For: 11y 10m 9d

Finally arrived in WA Perth guys... Seen two nice black turbos which was greeted with a wave from

Both.. Keen for meet n greets in the future :-) drove all the way from Brisbane n first trip to the bottle shop yesterday all ready chopped a SS HAHAHAHA.

• Like 2

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 6m 10d

Any of you fellas heading to WAW this week? I'm taking my motorbike down, but figure would be cool to say hello if any of you will be there.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 2m 22d

Followed a black B series down the coast road from Mallaloo beach last night. Plates were xxxr6t. Anyone on here?

Sounded like it had some insane power. Exhaust smelt like nikko pen, is that E85?

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 16d

Followed a black B series down the coast road from Mallaloo beach last night. Plates were xxxr6t. Anyone on here?

Sounded like it had some insane power. Exhaust smelt like nikko pen, is that E85?

Classic.....that's one of the few times I've been spotted. Well observed, she is indeed drinking e85! Was there much coming out the exhaust, in terms of unburnt fuel or whatnot?

You were on a bike yeah? If so I hope I didn't pi$$ you off, I was trying to be courteous and give you some room to get buy if you wanted to.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 2m 22d

Yeah I was on the white Street Triple. I noticed you trying to let me past but I wanted to sit back and see what she could do Haha. Wasn't pissed off at all :)

As for unburnt fuel, I noticed the smell and a short burst of something coming out the exhaust? It didn't appear to be grey but.

The missus and I were on intercom, and both pretty impressed Haha. Mine only gets up to those sort of shenanigans in the wet :P

• Member For: 17y 6m 11d

Yeah I was on the white Street Triple. I noticed you trying to let me past but I wanted to sit back and see what she could do Haha. Wasn't pissed off at all :) As for unburnt fuel, I noticed the smell and a short burst of something coming out the exhaust? It didn't appear to be grey but.The missus and I were on intercom, and both pretty impressed Haha. Mine only gets up to those sort of shenanigans in the wet :P

Nice bike mate! Would be good to see what it runs. My 08R1 ran 10.34 full stock