WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

I've been too scared to play with my BA's premium sound system, but I turned a FG g6et's sound system up and was less than impressed....

I was told it was hard to get good bass in the falcons and a custom sub box was required over anything off the shelf.

Pulled out of the deal on the fg, so back to looking, it has to be perfect, lower kms. Still want a G6Et though.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

I'm seriously considering running two cruises (why not), one arvo one on Saturday the 7th as I have stuff on that night, and then a Friday night cruise the following week, on Friday the 13th (ooooooh!)

Edited by -SteveR-

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 24d

Steve, see how many numbers you get for the arvo cruise. I have voted already, but if you dont get much response for the arvo cruise, can it. Thanks for the love.

• Like 1

• Donating Members

We had a great turnout for an arvo run a few months ago, it's pot luck with people's rosters and work functions etc. at this time of year.

Also I'd only can a cruise if it was less than 3 cars :) Sometimes less is more in certain areas.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

he guys, long time no chat. just got back from America with a few more stories, info and a broken wrist.

first off, a bit of info. good thing we arnt running our cars over there. fuel (gas) options are 87, 89 and 91 RON.... no sign of E85 anywhere.

secondly, fot those of you who have seen Transformers, and love the new Camero, well they are the equivalent of a clubsport there. pretty sweet looking bit of gear. and of course the new shape Ford Mustang are like XR8's. see them everywhere. my favorite of all the American muscle cars I saw was the new Dodge range. done the same as the others and redone the old charger shape. sexual.....

0T2zOaK.jpg

next thing is the "trucks". F150's and 250's are as common as Hilux's here. my personal fav is the Toyota Tundra. like a Hilux on roids. didnt get a pic of one. Google it if u get bored. took a pic of a nice F150, cos, u know, Ford Forum n all.

eig48k8.jpg

and its also popular to beef them up like they are stadium trucks and drive them around town

dctdRcP.jpg

Fourth pic here is of Route 1. the coastal route between LA and Santa Barbara. this pic was 10k's north of Malibu. wish we could all plan a cruise down that one. Amazing drive

sCi2nBP.jpg

Lastly, this little gem I found in a little shrimp shack along the Route 1 drive just out of Malibu. First I noticed the nice Mustang. next I noticed the tyres..... cos that's what I do.... wasnt till I took the pic and looked at the number plate that it made sense.

gTOJNtV.jpg

• Like 1

• Donating Members

"Cameros" and Dodge "ranges" hey, quite the tale! Posting from a phone?

Would love to go for a good blat along that coast road!!

Also are those calipers on the Challenger pink?

Edited by -SteveR-

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 24d

Wtf turboboink, where was the invite for this cruise.

Pretty sweet having them all lined up like that.

At work in the back car park, its the fords against the holdens. We have 3-5 fords(depending on the day) on one side of the road and about 4 holdens on the other side.

Quite often I think about inviting all the fords on the forum to come and take over the car park. :P

I took one of the Expensive Daewoo drivers out for a ride and also gave him an opportunity to drive my car. He couldn't take that smile off his face. He was truely impressed. Unfortunately cause he has a loan for the holden, he cant trade it in. He has other debts as well and he cant afford any more. I thought I had coverted him. LoL.

• Like 1

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 2d

for those interested as to why im sitting at home instead of being at work. ended in a complex fracture in my wrist.

• Like 1