WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

paging Johnxr6t

Also I have an ever growing list of game "updates" I want. Better help you whores make effective use of your idle fibre connections (can't do it at work sadly)

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

I would really enjoy a manual xr6t, first clutch would probably last a week with me!

Almost seems to cheap to be true, might go see the dealer and see what's on offer.

Edited by johnxr6t

• skids
  • Donating Members

Any money they stuffed up and its only and XR6, I've seen that happen heaps. Same thing with a G6E, saying it was a G6ET.

Can see cooler in photo of front of car.

Also listed on dealer website as the same.

Will find out tomorrow after work.

Edited by johnxr6t

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1d

^^^ agree with the above. My XR6T was advertised as a non turbo G6E.

However for this one the rego in photos matches the rego in the ad. Car in photo has a front mount and XR6T badges on it. It's either been on the lot for a long time so they have discounted to clear or its a pig in person. Rego expires on 04/12/2013 but I would try and get the dealer to extend that for at least another 3 months if paying asking price.

This is the cheapest FG XR6T listed in Australia on carsales. Also the kms for a 2008 model are very good as well. Has premium sounds with colour ICC. For $16990 it is a bargain!!

They are open until 6pm, a phone call would confirm if it is legit or not.

Edited by XtRmn8

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1d

• skids
  • Donating Members

Hopefully they let us have a test drive. I actually have the ability to go ahead on something this price but am not in any rush. I actually am more attracted to the G6ET.

Considering RAC are useless pricks, who can you trust to do a thorough inspection of a vehicle?

Edited by johnxr6t

• Member For: 11y 6m 28d

Hopefully they let us have a test drive. I actually have the ability to go ahead on something this price but am not in any rush. I actually am more attracted to the G6ET.

Considering RAC are useless pricks, who can you trust to do a thorough inspection of a vehicle?

We just got one done by autospections and they were extremely good. The guy we bought the car off couldn't believe how thorough they were, was there for 2 or 3 hours taking sh*t apart road testing checking absolutely everything.. Highly recommend them. They also used to work for Rac mobile inspections or something but Rac doesn't do mobile ones anymore so they started their own business

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 2m 16d

G Day all,

Chasing a set of tyres for the G6E.

Anyone got any recommendation on best place to purchase in Perth.

Not sure on brand going to hit the search function and do some research but after 245 or 255 19 35 for the street.

Oh and don't have a lot of time as the Dunlop's are in a bad state....just how did that happen ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk