WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

Handle FTW. I have one of those.

Fark you factory Motorcraft handle free battery, you were a bitch to remove.

Cant complain, mine was in there from july '08 till may this year. So went 5 years and never failed. only replaced it cos I was driving from melbourne to perth. Cheap insurance. plus im particular with replacing things on my car. Replaced with Ultra Hi Century mentioned above

And just to add to why my car STILL has no mods.....

RuaTA7D.jpg?1

pretty happy after 3 years of owning my ute its finally seeing some action. still remember the car sales guy saying "ohh no, I wouldn't put a bike in the back of THIS car"..... lol, cos u know, FPV's are too nice for that and all.

Edited by Krazy Kyle

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 18d

What do you do with the hard cover ?

I'm staying away from them simply because I use my ute too much for...well...ute stuff.

I can imagine a hard cover getting dropped, stood on, scratched by the dog, run over by my own idiot self among many other fates.

Edited by Boganspeed

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 23d

Thanks for the link Aaron.

I have been given the option to purchase a battery from www.batteryking.com.au through the company.

They have the optima and the cobra batteries.

any thoughts on these?

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y

I'm staying away from them simply because I use my ute too much for...well...ute stuff.

I can imagine a hard cover getting dropped, stood on, scratched by the dog, run over by my own idiot self among many other fates.

I fitted a hard cover to my BA ute back int eh day and sold the thing 3 months later. While it looked good and could be locked, it was a pain if you used your ute for "ute" stuff as you put it. The B series ute trays were not very deep so even a 40cm high box meant that I could not close the lid.

Need camber fixed pronto. Who do I see SOR

I had a 4 wheel alignment done at Barry Curnow and after swapping my wheels last night found that the OEM fronts have a lot of camber wear on the inner edge :(

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

..... :-/. Dont ask. its leaning up against the garage wall atm, its alright when there is some1 else to help lift it off.... but last swing I had to do it myself. bad idea. now have scratches on the bump bit. super stoked about that. but looks so sexy with it on, but need to cart the bike around alot atm. looking at soft cover if some1 knows of a cheap one/somewhere to get them

• Member For: 11y 9m 15d

I'll trade u an FPV soft cover for your hard lid? :P

Actually I think I need the 3pce one, I don't mind the look of the roll bars, but having them off looks clean as fk too.

Spotted EAZY AZ this arvo... fk that thing looked beast on the road.