WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Throwaway tyres FTW hey? Kind of my attitude towards the set that came on my new rims. Also hold the power down surprisingly well.

I imagine it was a shedload of fun out there. Maybe one day I'll enter my car or at least go for a looksee...but worked until 8:30pm Friday, had company Saturday and drive to Mandurah and back then cleaned up the garage today...just sitting down for some "me time" now!

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 25d

For some reason the want is high for this:

http://www.bartlettauto.com.au/web_ima/tuff_bullbars/ford_falcon_ba-bf_tuff_bullbar.jpg

or

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/brisbane-region/other-parts-accessories/bns-tuff-country-5-post-ranga-bullbar/1028156954

Damn, these are actual bullbars and not just pissy little nudge bars, better spec than alot of 4bies. air bag compatibility is unknown lol.

The actual need is low however. It's much nicer driving around in perth with a big bullbar.

Wonder how it'd go with intercooler air flow (or lack thereof).

Edited by johnxr6t

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

I got a 17 inch steel wheel but the tyre shop couldn't balance the tyre on it (tyre is damaged - im assuming the wheel is okay).

the tyre does hold air but has a bulge in sidewall - I'd throw it. what do you think the rims worth if you're interested?

Do you think the tyre would be ok for limited use.

If not hows 50 for the rim and I will try and get a tyre.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 25d

Do you think the tyre would be ok for limited use.

If not hows 50 for the rim and I will try and get a tyre.

I planned on doing skids with this rim and another myself, it has a bulge in sidewall. It's a conti sportcontact 3 on there which just smell excellent when burnt.

It's yours if ya want bro, I'm free all day today.

Edited by johnxr6t

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 14d

Powercruise was awesome fun. Definitely getting the bunky BA out more for these events and I'm stoked Mummba convinced me to enter. Boosted1 flew over for it and with Boganspeed also there we had a great bunch of blokes to kick around with all weekend. All out cars went really well and nothing broke the whole weekend. Mummba needs some MT's next time but still managed to keep up with some of the more crazier cars like that ALM GTR. Bogan did really well in the off street drags, even on his cheap tyres!!! My stock BA bottom end is still together despite being punished so I left a happy man!! Can't wait to get out there next yr!

• Like 2