WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 28d

Oh and hope to see you on a cruise soon! As said above 2 great tuners to choose from, so you'll have no dramas.

• Member For: 11y 10m 10d

cheers guys, and yeah iv looked on the "united" website and iv found 3 servos in wa with the e85.. my car aint running on e85 as of yet cause in brisbane you cant get it, only on the sunny coast n gold coast.. so my plan is to run e85 on my standard fg turbo till the thing sh#ts its self due to high psi but dam it will be fun on the little turbo.. then straight into the gtx range of turbos... and from memory they have the stage 2 cam package from active auto...

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

From what I hear on other forums WA Performance is the shop the good Holdens come out of for a decent price. Don't know much beyond that aside from an old member here Dean running consistent 10's in a NA VX (I think) Calais. He runs it in the proper comps. Turbo Fords are too unreliable time wise.

So yeah, chop your mates hard!

• Like 2

Dont know if anyone has yet, few people have tuned for it for the drags AFAIK but they are to few and far between atm

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 17d

I've been running e85 pretty much as soon as it came out at Osborne Park. I ran it on a hub dyno on the weekend and the old girl went 460kw. For comparison it made 398kw on a similar tune on a Dyno Dynamics in the same gear. My big heavy 20" rims don't do any favours for power output on a roller dyno. But e85.....love the $h1t and beats pumping it out of drums like I did once upon a time!

• Like 1

Going to get my car e85 ready as there's a servo in Armadale which is only like 15 mins away so exciting times