WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 15y 11m 26d

Hey Luke

Unfortunately missed out on a great buy on a car locally (wasnt quick enough to get a deposit down) last week so still on the lookout including eastern states.

Once your F6 arrived Perth, what did u need to get done and costs involved so its wa rego'd and ready for the road?

Cheers mate, just wanna know the full costs so I can determine what I'm up for in total. Hopefully is an easy process.

Richard

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 2d

Once the car landed here the costs where as follows

• Movement Permint $22.80
  • Pit inspection fee $94.50
  • Transfer fee/Stamp Duty $580 (on purchase price of $21,100 make sure you don't include transport fee on the sale docket as you'll pay stamp duty on them)
  • 12mth's Rego $593

All in all the car owes me just a smidge over 24k.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 27d

If PSSR is clean it hasn't been written off. Not to say it hasn't been binned hard and fixed privatly.

Why do you suspect foul play?

It's just, if you saw the engine bay, you'd say it's f*cked. You can tell it's been crushed right up there and I know these things crumple a little but damn, I wouldn't have thought the car could be still be on the road. the fuel filter when it was taken off was bent up as if the line going towards the front of the car has been pushed towards the back. This was why the bloody thing couldnt be removed, had to replace line.

It could easily be one like you said, fixed in a backyard or something. I just don't know what to do or who to speak to.

If this is the case, say I go to an inspection place and they find the frame is out of whack (which I suspect due to passenger tyre outside wearing excessively even after an alignment), is a dealer allowed to have sold such a car even?

Edited by johnxr6t

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d

Just spotted this............ http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/woodvale/cars-vans-utes/2008-ford-fpv-sedan-bf-mk-ii-sports-automatic/1027062357

Either a scam, dodgy history or BARGAIN of the century!

2008 F6 Typhoon, 55000kms, $17500ono.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 27d

caveat emptor

Pic's of concerns?

What would interest you the most to see that I've talked about?

I'd have to wait until tomorrow, no garage for light.

A mate had his motorbike put up as a prank on gumtree, the calls took like a day after the ad was pulled down to stop! Then he got me back worse, but I don't even wanna talk about who he got to call me but I'll never be the same again lol.