WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d

Toads, would there be any FG F6 lower snorkles CAI floating around by any chance?

Pretty sure the FG F6 air box setup is identical to the FG XR6T and only the B series FPVs had the under light snorkel.

I could be wrong though :)

• Member For: 11y 6m 29d

wa diff centre were doing diff bush kit for 850 I believe.they use superpro but not sure which ones. and I dont think that price includes the upper control arms luke spoke of

That's pretty reasonable, I wonder what they'd take off if I supply the parts. Prob f*ck all...

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 27d

Aaron, Went down to MT at about 16:30 and had a good chat with Darren. Car is looking good. I reckon you swap out that turbo and get a 3576 put in there. :P

Ahaha no thanks! Even though I can't boot her yet the induction noise is unbelievable... really excited for next week to finish off the tune.

I Agree Arron, needs bigger brakes. Black on silver is always sexy, especially when its argents.

• Member For: 11y 6m 29d

That's something I've been wondering... When you turn off traction control in an fg is the dsc still on to some extent? I swear I've felt it straighten up by itself when getting a little "off course" before

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m

^^^ this guy

Luke probably almost wiped out when the box decided to drop suddenly to first when he rolled to a near stop and took off again, hahaha.

SteveR you are great with photoshop! Would you be able to help me out with a couple of different rims on a car in photoshop if I sent you a pm?

Yeah I'm pretty pro hey check out my shop of the new Expensive Daewoo model, the VG, maybe you saw it in the Expensive Daewoo thread

Newchev.png

But yeah I could give it a crack for you dude. Easier if you have pics of the car and rims already but Google is usually good to me

Good score on the BA FPV brakes Arron. Blue is more Fordish anyway. Are those calipers unique to the BAs? Who made them? Oh PBR I see. Are they better than the premium brake option from the falcons?

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Like 2