WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

I switch them on myself even though it has auto! Don't trust it. Plus I chuckle at beemers lighting up just because they drove under a bridge!

PS great avatar Goran, hahaha.

Keep calm

and

SMASH
THE BOOST

Edited by -SteveR-

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 21d

My dash mat covers the sensor, so my auto lights are always auto on :P.

I think in my last BF Sedan (not making that mistake again) I put a bit of tape over the sensor so they were always on when auto was selected. I like my lights on.

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 26d

Hey guys looking at beefing up the audio in the FG but id like to mantain the standard appereance. An amp is no problem id just rather not have 2 great big subs in the boot. Is the 8 inch upgradable to a better outputting sub ?

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 1d

Iv got an 8" Kicker replacement and an LC6 Line Converter to sell on the cheap, if it helps out Aaron?

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1d

A decent replacement 8" sub and better speakers would be a lot better then the paper oem speakers.

I am looking at getting one of those little 8" Kenwood subs and replacing the door speakers with something a bit better. Adding some sound deadening to doors and parcel shelf would also help.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

What's the going rate to get BTR's strengthened and rebuilt in perth? I might goto XFT and just pay whatever they say as I do not want what has previously happened where people screw stuff up. EDIT: $4500 from XFT.....

also about the audio it's good people are talking about sound deadening material, it really makes a difference I have found previously but I cant be bothered doing it in my BA currently (mechanical stuff to sort first).

Edited by johnxr6t

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1d

What's the going rate to get BTR's strengthened and rebuilt in perth? I might goto XFT and just pay whatever they say as I do not want what has previously happened where people screw stuff up. EDIT: $4500 from XFT.....

also about the audio it's good people are talking about sound deadening material, it really makes a difference I have found previously but I cant be bothered doing it in my BA currently (mechanical stuff to sort first).

Use the $4500 towards a deposit for something with a ZF. Throwing that money at a BTR is a waste I recon.

By old BA with a BTR held up well with a tune and did not give me any issues. Before I got it tuned I fitted an external oil cooler and did a full service with a full flush using good quality oil. the rest of it will be getting the auto tune done rights and also how much you abuse it.