WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 21d

LOL was thinking, whats he on about. I get it now. What an idiot eh.

BF Sedans I should have said ;)

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

Haha I feel like I know what to look for in terms of problems with these falcons, however I'm no mechanic and would probably miss some major stuff while making sure everything that is wrong with my current car is OK in the new one.

The issue with my BA is when I bought it, the interior was perfect and the exterior and most of the mechanical stuff was alright. Now the interior stinks, the motor has a weird noise, the diff bush is rooted, up for a front end bushing replacement along with shockies all round, brakes STILL have issues locking on and I simply can not be bothered, too much money has been wasted trying to resolve my brakes. Turbo has a massive exhaust leak and I suspect the housing is cracked due to bolts on the turbo itself coming loose every 5 minutes. I guess that's what 30,000 extremely hard kilometers do to a car, it wrecks it. At least it got an oil and filter change every 5000 ish km through that time :)

ugh and I swear this forum is broken, I click quote and nothing happens, I clicked post reply and nothing happened.

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 19d

I went and had a look this morning Chris but didn't get there till 11.30, probably only a dozen cars still there so just did a lap through the car park and carried on.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

John it sounds like you really need a brand new car with warranty on these things. Better get a good job and save some pennies!! Or prepare to drive cars into the ground and get a new sh!tter every year :)

-Cheap

-Fast

-Reliable

Pick two KGO

• Member For: 14y 6m 17d

missed ya by halfa phil, I went at 10 and was quite surprised at the turn out, heaps of nice old girls there, went in and grabbed a bite and come back thru at 11, on my way up the coast for a drive...then got caught in the middle of a commo cruise

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

John it sounds like you really need a brand new car with warranty on these things. Better get a good job and save some pennies!! Or prepare to drive cars into the ground and get a new sh!tter every year :)

-Cheap

-Fast

-Reliable

Pick two KGO

Haha I really want a G6ET as my next car. Doesn't have to be new but newer would be nice.

Not really too fussed with driving stupidly it has an obvious detrimental effect on any car. I honestly wouldn't want anyone having my car in it's current state I don't believe it is safe, shes going to be sold cheeeeeeeeeeap and even then id feel better knowing the brakes are sorted before anyone buys it.

A job would be nice haha, it's not possible to run a turbo falcon without a job I don't think.

Anyone wanna donate to the John wants a G6ET fund?

Edited by johnxr6t