cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

That's what SHE said.

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1d

What's the best way the plug up the vacuum line? Ive never heen a fan of running the BOV and now that I have my battery relocation intake kit on I want to make use of the nice loud flutter noise but without any leaks.

Managed to fit it up to a stock cooler pipe setup after a bit of tedious fiddling Around!

A poly pipe 5mm repair plug with a small zip tie will also work.

Edited by XtRmn8

• Member For: 12y 9d

I picked up a copy of July MOTOR magazine a few weeks ago. In it there is an article on the FH Falcon, said to be staged for 2014 - 2016. Few of the detail changes listed that are of interest include:

- 7.5% reduction in aerodynamic drag

- Advanced low rolling resistance tyres (lol)

- The most interesting, "lighter, sharper 6 speed auto with latest gen adaptive shift logic"

The featured concept pictures of the FH draw a close resemblance to the american 2013 Ford Taurus. Apparently the Taurus will replace the Falcon from 2016.

Edited by Skylarkz

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

Got a capa flash tuner (xcal 2) for sale which'll work for BA/BF 4spd auto and manuals (I think it works for all of them but just doesn't tune the ZF auto). XFT told me they would tune with this device however I want a car with some ZF goodness. $200 on this forum, am chasing slightly more elsewhere.

if ya got a 4spd it's a no brainer with the money you save get the fuel injectors :P

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

Getting rid of BA :) (dont wanna spend a cent more on it). Probably sell car quite cheap given it needs diff bush and a few other things.

Looking at BF/FG's hopefully I'll be in one soon! Looking for one which has things such as suspension done already and isn't flogged.

Edited by johnxr6t

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

Getting rid of BA :) (dont wanna spend a cent more on it). Probably sell car quite cheap given it needs diff bush and a few other things.

Looking at BF/FG's hopefully I'll be in one soon! Looking for one which has things such as suspension done already and isn't flogged.

You will have just as many problems with a poorly maintained bf/fg as you will with a poorly maintained BA. The BF/Fg rear ends are essentially the same as a BA and time has proven them to be as bad if not worse.