WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 26d

If I could afford it without selling organs it would be on my list for sure. Shame it's not shockwave though :P

Don't you need a new job first John? hahaha.

Hahaha yeah, unemployment sucks.

Could sell everything and live in an F6 though? I'd have enough with my tax return.

I can imagine it, whack a cheeeezy looking plastic bullbar on the car with big CB radio antenna, big spotlights, rain guards for the windows (so you can have window open when driving), and everything else I can do to make people who don't own an F6 go FFS. Then drive around the country :P

Anyone need a kidney? or half a lung?

Edited by johnxr6t

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

Guys long shop obviously but my Fathers Silver Au Falcon wagon was broken into early this morning at Tip Top Bakeries @ 58 Peel Road O'Connor. They pinched and subsequently dumped the bag containing my fathers wallet and electrical licenses (all bank cars etc gone)and a bag containing clothes. A bag containing a Dell D630 Laptop and some electrical test leads was stolen.

If anybody happens to stumble across a Dell D630(as per pic) that's been dumped/be offered for sale by a thieving junkie piece of shit/in a cashies etc I would appreciate you could get in touch with me via PM.

The laptop itself is next to worthless but it contains software and PLC programs used for my Dad's work at Tip Top that cannot replaced off the shelf

4886-IMG6009s.jpg

A small reward is offered for any info.

cheers

Luke

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 21d

Damn that sucks.. will keep an ear out.

And yeah as Luke said, F6 cooler for B series is what I'm chasing

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

That sucks hard Luke. Hope your old man lucks out and they find the lappy at least, if not the perp.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

Im livid. My old man is salt of the earth. He rushed in to help with a breakdown and some degenerate takes the opportunity to rip him off. All the gear that was pinched normally goes in with him but due to the rush he forgot.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

That makes it sting all the more I bet, doing a good deed and you get rolled... :(

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 7d

Damn that sucks.. will keep an ear out.

And yeah as Luke said, F6 cooler for B series is what I'm chasing

I have a F6 cooler in the shed I need to get rid of. Its in hedland though but will post if you like. May also have the rest of the f6 for sale soon too. If anyones interested I have a rapid systems hotside pipe, bendix SRT pads with approx 9mm of pad left to suit front 4pot brembos, std b series sedan 4&1 brembo brake lines and a std unused fuel pump assembly here doing nothing. If no interest will put on ebay.

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 19d

Sorry to hear it Luke, sadly I don't foresee a happy ending.

On a brighter note, I got the other axle on the ute straightened at Final Drive Eng in O'Connor.

As I was pulling out onto South St, I spotted Mummba outside a dodgy lunch bar looking resplendent in his hi-viz wet weather gear.

I was stopping for a crappy sandwich anyway so had a quick chat and carried on.

I also talked to FDE about the tail shaft.

Phil reckons the later models are beefier and usually just require retubing with chrome moly which is around $700 drive in/out.

Because mine is a lowered ute, they can also fit a Late model camira centre brg which sits higher and alleviates the cv joint problem.

For extra bullet proofness, they can get rid of the donut at the front and fit a billet adaptor and a uni joint

Providing everything else is in good nick, approx $1100 to $1200 drive in/out.

I might leave it for a while though because I'm sick of getting a wet arse riding the bike every time I drop it off or pick it up.