WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 14y 6m 17d

spotted a black fg f6 ute today come thru our work site in hammy hill, dumped on its bum, with argents, standard plates and vewy shiney, anyone on here??

and no motor for sale sorry.......

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

Grab an engine from Ford maybe, I read about people doing that around here? Or get a built one from Ballajura:

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ballajura/engine-engine-parts-transmission/atomic-performance-698gt-engine/1021162394

Looking on gumtree for the last 30 mins and there's a twin 3" stainless manta exhaust 9000km old minus dump for 1800 and a manta 4" stainless dump heat wrapped for $250. $2050 for the complete system I wish I could have afforded new...my mild steel 2x2.5" system was $1800. Gumtree sucks. Also used front Brembos for 2 grand, look like 4 piston.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Member For: 16y 3m 4d

So I finally got off my arse and changed over the turbo line filter today. Was no where near as hard as I thought, had to think outside the square though and used rope to pull on the ratchet in the tight spots.

One thing though the earls lines were quite long hard to get it to seat neat.

OLD

oldhose.jpg

NEW

newhose.jpg

Edited by Zadz

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 30d

You're inspiring me!

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

Anybody out there got any use for an fg dual zone hvac assembly? Got one I would like to move on to clear space in my shed. Complete assembly include the dual mixer shafts and blend motors and will fit all b and f series. Pm me if keen I'm only looking to cover the normal price for a set of dual mixer shafts and blend motors. If somebody does want it and does a dz conversion I can also reprogram your hvac module to dual zone.

• Will do skids for food
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 19d

I thought long and hard about that long motor if it could be got for a good price.

Not for my current car, but to put on a stand in the bike room and start sourcing good bits like a big turbo, manifolds etc to eventually have a motor ready to put into something light with a C4 for the strip or whatever.

But then I thought about my half completed Y3K Porschev project in the garage and decided I should calm down a bit.

Although she is easily impressed by shiny parts, I'm not sure I could get that one past the boss without a fight anyway.

• Like 1

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 21d

I have my earls filter that's been sitting around for about 12 months, really need to get it on there haha.

• Member For: 16y 3m 4d

the earls line took me about 1.5-2 hours, that including me standing there with a flash light looking at which way to attack it like a dazed deer in headlights........

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 5m 26d

Have a set of FG F6 Injectors and FG F6 Intercooler that have done roughly 3,000k's

If anyone is interested PM me, I'll work out a cheap price as they're just sitting in my garage as I have no use for them.